Part 7

The path to the playroom is short. A suite of rooms all connected allows us to move from the bath into the playroom or the bedroom.  

"Is she clean boy?" Garrett asks from across the room. 

"Inside and out, Sir." 

"Excellent. Let's take care of this wayward girl. Then I will reward you with a hard fuck." A smile creeps into his voice.

My head stays down.  

"Tie her." Garrett commands. 

"Yes, Sir." Evan responds and moves ropes across my naked form.  

Rope bind my limbs. Each wrap holds me open to the world. In a little time, my muscles cramp, and I adjust to relieve the smallest amount of pressure.  

Several wraps of rope cross my mouth. The gag causes drool to escape uncontrollably down the edge of my mouth. I try to stop it, but the rope's tie holds my head taunt.

A tight blindfold pull over my eyes. The darkness is impenetrable. The tie complete, I am left along in the quiet. My ears strain to hear the slightest noise.  

Above me, the sound of Garrett's commands resonate around the room. Evan's groan in pleasure. These simple sounds make my body want to join. Noises continue above me, for what felt like hours. My body ache, and I struggle against the ties. 

With an effort, I try to focus my mind. It struggles for even the smallest amount of control. My mind focuses to find control. I work to balance myself into a meditative state and fail. 

I did not notice the deafening silence of the room. With a suddenness, I stop moving. Breathes come in shallow lifts. There's no way to know how long the silence permeates the room.  

"You struggle too much." Garrett's voice breaks the stillness.  

It startle me out of inner thoughts.   

"You want and need to lose control and yet you refuse to allow yourself to let go, even for a moment. What are you afraid of in those moments of abandonment?"

The floor creaks as he walks across it. A hand runs soothingly through my hair.  

"You are beautiful when you let go. When you open." Evan's voice whispers in my ear as his hands caress my body.

The touch sends my mind over the edge. The bonds fell too confining, and I push harder against them. Fear and yearning course through my veins. Thought cease to exist. 

"You're not escaping. You are a toy for our amusement. We will play with you until you are well spent. Then we will put you to rest and start again. When we are done, you will feel lost without our direction." 

The words cause a shutter to course through my body. Mental pleasure and pain mix with the physical discomfort. Internal systems work through the possibilities of his words. 

"Yes, you will make a splendid toy." Evan echoes Garrett's words.  

Both sets of hands continue to explore every inch of my body.  

A finger press against the lips of my pussy and a moan escapes my lips. 

"Soaking wet." Garrett chuckles. "Bound, gagged, blindfolded and being used by two men and you are soaking wet."  

A shudder rips through my body. Hips involuntary thrust forward to push the finger deeper.

My nipples are pull, suck, pinch and caress. I moan. Their hands are everywhere. I push and writhe against the rope. Internally I scream for them to stop but my body betray me and scream for more. I pant with each pinch or caress of a hand.