Part 20

Garrett's arm goes under mine. His other hand latches on the rope harness wrapped around Evan's body. When he stands, we must do the same. Locked in this odd embrace, we make our way to the playroom. He looks over at Evan and points to the floor. Without a word, Evan sinks into a kneeling position beside us.

His focus turns and a hand wraps around the back of my neck and his lips hungrily descend on mine. The demanding tenderness rocks everything inside me. It is soft and hard, giving and taking. I want to languish in its warmth forever. He releases me from the kiss and leans back. In his piercing gaze I can swear he can see my soul. Held in his gaze, there is nowhere to hide.

"You are formidable as a dominant. It is a pleasure to watch your strength and beauty combine to take on the world, but you need not do it alone. That's why we are here." His voice is steel and goes straight between my legs. "Your submission is a rare jewel I've too often taken for granted. That ends nows. You are both and we will push you to embrace your own oxymoron."

A shiver runs through my entire body. The final weight of the world slips from my shoulders and I whimper desires I didn't dare speak.  

"Evan, make you Mistress feel amazing." Garrett turns, lifts my skirt and positions my hips in front of his face.

My eyes drift down toward Evan and he looks up at me. Silent conversations pass between us. Desire and lust mix with fear and apprehension. For a moment I falter my eye contact. When I gather myself, I look down and see a mix of vulnerability and acceptance.  

I push my hips forward. Evan's tongue strokes gently over my pussy. My hands ball in a fist with nothing to hold. Garrett comes up behind me and cups my breasts. His warm fingers play across my aching nipples. A moan escapes and I press my hips forward. Sensations wash in waves across my body.  

Evan twirls his tongue around my opening I long, slow circles before moving up to my clit and starting over. A bolt of desire shoots through my body. Every muscle clenches in expectation only to be forced to ride the edge. Garrett's mouth moves over my neck, pinching my nipples every time Evan nears my clit.

All of me wants more. I spread my legs to give Evan more access and push my hips forward. He lets out a frustrated groan. Even here he is at my mercy as he kneels in front of me and pleasures me. When it becomes overwhelming, I try to take a step back and run into Garrett's firm body which only pushes be back into Evan's mouth.

"That's it girl. Let go. Give into your desires. We've got you." Garrett's words soothed against my ear.  

"It's so hard." I groan. 

"That's what makes it exceptional sweet and sexy." 

On cue, Evan thrust his tongue into my pussy. My thoughts completely focus on his ministrations. 

"That's it. No thoughts. No control. Open. Let go." Garrett's words weave a trance around my mind. 

His fingers run a trail down my arm, tracing across my hip and cupping my ass, while his other hands pinch my nipple hard. The combination of decadence, sensual touch and pain blend into a symphony of incredible pleasure. Every nerve stands at attention, begging for a touch. 

"You taste amazing Mistress." Evan mumbles against my skin. His tongue once again focuses on the bud between my legs. 

Behind me, Garrett's finger runs across the crack of my ass, pushing slightly.  

Pure lust rushes over me, blinding me a primal need. My hands grab for purchase and land in Evan's hair. Fingers curl and claw deep in his scalp. 

"Fuck." Evan says between clenched teeth.

"Don't hurt the boy. Do I need to bind your hands too?" Garrett growls. 

"No Sir."  

I let go of Evan. His tongue takes sweet revenge against my sex. Garrett's hand surrounds one wrist and pulls it behind my back. The bound feeling sets the last of my control ablaze. 

"Finish her boy." Evan nods in response between my legs. "Don't you come until I give you the command to do so." He said against my ear. 

The opposing commands break the last of my control. Garrett's mouth covers mine, just as a moan escapes. Between my legs, Evan works in earnest. His tongue laps across my pussy. My entire body tenses. My eye slam shut to find any sense of balance. There's no way to beg, as Garrett deepens his kiss.   

Our tongues duel for control. Growls comes from Garrett and pushes me right to the edge. Then he breaks the kiss. He steps in front of me and grabs my shoulders to stop my swaying. 

"Look at us." The order slams into me. The edge of orgasm sit a breath out of reach. My eyes snap open and I look at Garrett. When my eyes wonder down his body and land on Evan kneeling between us, his face glistening with my juice and looking up at me, I hear the words, "Come for me."

The orgasm slams into me. Ecstasy rips across my body. My hips buck against Evan's tongue. A quiet wail release the breath I held. Still Evan doesn't stop, even as my body clenches and releases. The assault continues, pausing for the briefest second. 

"Please. I can't take it." I beg. 

"You can. You will." Garrett commands. 

My body strains at the onslaught. The edge of orgasm pushes its return faster across my body. 

"Come for us, Tess." The words are disembodied as my body shutters to do their bidding.

Evan's mouth refuses to leave its burrow between my legs. The wave to the next orgasm so short it is difficult to catch my breath.

"Show our boy your gratitude. Come for us." As the orgasm rips through my body, I shutter in intense pleasure and the world goes dark. 

*******

Hands stroke my body. With effort my eyes flutter open. Garrett lay on one side of me. On the other side, an unbound Evan looks down with a huge smile on his face.

"Welcome back, beautiful." Garrett says and kisses my forehead.

"That was amazing." The words spill out in a forced whisper.

"Thank you for the privilege Mistress." Evan bends down and mimics Garrett's kiss.

"Now that was the perfect end to a hellish weekend." I sigh.

"You can't know heaven without understanding hell." Evan says with an impish grin.

"End? We are just getting started. I have plans for us." Garrett growls pulling us both closer to either side of his body. "Delicious, sexy plan."