Part 19

My body relaxes against the large chair and I watch Evan openly. The anger and confusion drains from his body. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. With his hands bound behind his back, he struggles to his knees. Everything in me wants to easy the awkward movements but I sit dispassionately watching the emotions play on his form.

Garrett gives him a small nod.

"I wish I was brave enough to step back into the space you are offering me, but I don't know how." Evan's chin falls to his chest.

"When you watch someone's walls get stripped away, it can be difficult. This trial gave you a front-row seat you weren't expecting. The only question left unanswered is what are you going to do about it?" My voice is calm, but inside I am a bundle of nerves. I know he can easily walk away and then I will lose everything. Still, I try to wait with the same patience they gave me.

A deep sigh escapes from Evan. A look of defeat crawls over his form.

"After all, I've said, how I've felt- how can you want to be near me? How can things between us mend?" His eyes stare at a spot in the floor right beside my foot, his body rocks slightly. His well built form slouches forward.

"My dear boy, I'm where I want to be." Beside me Evan stills. "You aren't in my life because I need you in it. You are in it because I want you there. It is I who must apologize for shattering the fantasy. I'm also hoping, beyond all reasonable hope, you'll take the next step and we can continue our journey together.

"I can't change how I feel."

"No one is asking you to change any more than you are willing." I push out of the chair and drop to my knees in front of him. My hands take his face and force it upwards gently, then place light kisses on each cheek and just brush the edge of his lips.

"Accept it boy. You are wanted and loved, even when you fall flat on your face." Garrett words are harsh, but he runs a soothing hands down Evan's back. His body shivers in response.

"It's hard." Evan whispers. I watch Garrett move to kneel up behind him and wrap his hand around the other man's erect cock.

"Yes, yes it is." Garrett chuckles in his ear.

"That's not what I meant," Evan croaks. Garrett smiles behind him.

"Doesn't look like he's the only one." I say, my stare planted firmly on the fabric tension between Garrett's legs.

Garrett smiles and falls back onto his heels, leaving Evan panting from his attentions. I follow suit and wait until Evan's breath returns to normal.

"Where do we go from here Evan? We want you here, but only if you can accept all the complexities of our dynamics." I placed myself in a present submissive position and waited. Behind Evan, Garrett did the same. "We are all equals here. Each vote equally brought us to this place and only a unanimous vote of equals can make us move forward."

Silence filled the air. Time stops and this time it is my turn to wait.

"Mistress." The word is a question, a statement and a sigh. "I love you. You are the heart of my heart. It will take me time to reconcile all the opinions I hold about positions and mindsets. Please be patient with me." A pause on his words. Part of me is elated he's wants to move forward but the fear sits right behind it.

"Master, you are my rock and my soul. Please be patient with me." Evan said, his head lifts and looks each of us in the eyes as he speaks.

"Do you accept the shifts and change of these dynamics? The fact each of us have needs, wants and desires which are unconventional?" Garrett asked.

"Yes, Sir." Evan forces the words out.

I drop to my hands and knees and sensually crawl between them. No movement is hurried. A smile spreads across my face. My hands run up the inside each man's thigh until their hard cocks lay in my hands. With a soft squeeze, both men moan in unison.

"Gentlemen, take me to bed and show this weekend was worth it."

A grin breaks out across both faces. Garrett's hand runs up my leg and cups my ass. He leans in close, his lips graze across my ear. Evan works against the ropes, leans carefully into me and mimics Garrett's nuzzle against my other ear.

"Yes my dear girl," Garrett growls in one ear.

"Yes Mistress", Evan says in the other.