2

Riku's POV

It was already 3am, i woke up early, too early. The bed was comfortable, yes. It was cold, yes. And i was sleepy.

But it was noisy downstairs.

"Hinami-chan!~ what brings you here?"

It seems to be coming from the TV, it's so early in the morning though..

"Ario-san, i was looking for my brother.. have you seen him?"

I opened my door silently, i didnt want to bother anyone sleeping.

"Hmm, yea. I did"
"Really?! Can you tell me where he is?"

Then suddenly, a wild advertisement appeared!

I looked at the person watching, it was the girl. She was hugging a pillow while watching the TV intensely.

I took the remote control--

Slap

The girl looked at me with angry eyes, "Dont. You. Dare." she said one by one, taking the remote further away from me. Her hair covered her eyes whoch made her look a little scary,

Or maybe really scary.

"S-sorry." I managed to say,  she sighed and looked at the TV, she kept the remote control close to her.

"Only if you kiss me." The guy with blonde hair and puple eyes said, leaning near the girl.

My eyes twitched, "cringe."

I looked at the girl, she held her pillow tight, and movedher legs up and down, squealing.

"I guess a lot of girls are into these things, huh?", i thought.

Note to self: i should be friends with her.
Note to self #2: She likes cringey things.

I sat down on the wooden chair too," it does not feel comfortable at all.." . We watched in silence, i couldn't really fall back asleep even if  I try to, and besides, i need to make her open up to me.

The anime seemed quite famillar though, a girl and 4 guys, a girl and 4 guys, a girl and   4 guys...

Oh yeah that.

"Isn't this diamond diaries?--"
"You know diamond diaries?!"

I couldnt finish my sentence, she jumped at me and was already this close, both of her hands rested od th back of my chair. Unlike her usual calm, bored expression, she looked at me with interest, she was smilling.

Please dont come any closer, i haven't brushed my teeth.

"...I don't, i only heard it from my friend." I said honestly.

"Oh." Her happy expression immediately went back to her usual calm face.

I blinked, Was that the wrong answer? Should i have lied?

"If you want, i could ask my friend to come over." I said, she looked at me, this time she didn't jump,  but she did smile, "Really?!" She says.

I nodded, "He's a guy though, i dont think you'd want much of a guy company."

"Nuh-uh." She shook her head, "I'd love to meet him!" She says.

I smiled back at her, "ok then."

We countinued to watch in silence.

______

Morning

I layed in bed, thingking what to do.

"Will i be a bother if i ask him to go here?"
I turned to the side.
"Even if i wont be a bother to him, this isn't my house.."
I turned to the other side.
"But what about my promise to that old woman?"
I turned to the other side.
"But then I'll  be making troubl--"

"OH FOR MY GRADES' SAKE CAN YOU SHUT UP? YOU'VE BEEN GOING THE SAME CYCLE SINCE I WOKE UP, WHICH IS ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO!" I heard Sanae shout, banging on the other side of the wall.

"WELL, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS?"

"I'D RATHER NOT BOTHER TO THINK OF ANY."

"WELL YOU'RE BOTHERING ME RIGHT NOW."

"WHAT IF I SAY I DONT CARE?"

"GOSH DAMMIT SANAE."

"WHY ARE WE EVEN SHOUTING?"

"NO CLUE."

We laughed, "One question though Bro."

"I am not giving you Tatsuo's number.

"WAIT YOU HAVE IT?! *cough* *cough* i mean, why are you bothering to even keep  promises?"

"I heard what you just said sanae, ypu Can't just brush it off with a cough." I thought, but i didnt want to make the conversation awkward, "She's an old lady, I'd feel bad if i didn't. "

"Uh-huh." Sanae paused, "That's true but.."

Woah, woah, what's with this serious atmosphere you're creating Sanae? "but what?"

"Would you actually bother trying to be friends with someone just because someone asked you to?"

I paused.

"Of course i would."

It started as a chuckle then her laughter became louder and louder, "what's with this atmosphere?" She says.

It was your fault though. I sighed.

"But seriously you're way too kind, bro."