11

Sanae's POV

We sat down on the stairs, eating takoyaki and candy apple, childishly fighting for about 5 minutes now.

"Takoyaki is better."

"No, candy apple is."

"There must be something wrong with your taste buds then."

"Well, there's something wrong with you as a whole."

Two girls passed by us, it was obvious that their hair was dyed unnatural colors, talking about how handsome Aru is.

"Isn't that his girlfriend with him?"

"They look like they're fighting though."

"I dare you to go ask him!"

"What? No way!"

"Eh? You're no fun~"

I watched them fight, although i made sure that i wasn't being obvious. Being the observant person Aru is, he quickly noticed.

"Are you ladies lost? Me and my girlfriend can help you." He says, smilling at them, they quickly said no and ran away.

I swear i felt the cold wind hit my back, it made me felt as if it wasn't summer right now.  He sits back next to me, "you were jealous just now werent you?" He smirks, i rolled my eyes, "They can take you whenever they like, i don't want to hang out with trash."

Here he goes again, acting like a kid, he scratches the back of his head and pouts, "And Im not your girlfriend by the way." I said raising my eyebrow.

"I know, i know." He laughs, "Those girls wouldn't back off if i didn't said so." "True, I'll let you off this time."

"That will be the last time though."

"What?" I blinked, i heard him but i wasn't too sure if he said that or if someone else did, or if i was just hearing things.

This time, he raised an eyebrow, "what?"

I shooked my head, "Nothing."

"Whaa?? What do yoh mean 'nothing'? Im curious Sanaee!!"

I stood up, "nothing."

We walked, not bothering to think of where to go.

_______

Riku's POV

I smiled at Aruka, "why did you gave her the bunny though?"

"None of your business"

I raised an eyebrow, she sighed.

"She was staring at it before we even played."

"You must be really generous for giving her that." I said, chuckling, she looks at me with her normal expression, but with a bit more attention, she looks away, "I don't like bunnies anyways, they're too noisy, they hurt my ears." She explains. Her expression went back to being angry

I looked at the guy in the shooting booth, "instead of playing for it, can i pay for that plushie?" I asked him, he raised an eyebrow, "Well, you could.." i handed him money, "thank you then."

I looked at Aruka, who tilts her head in confusion. I wrapped a snake plushie around her neck, now she looks like she has a pet snake and she won't be cold.

"What's this?" She asks, i laughed, "i just felt like rewarding you."

"For what?"

"For doing something good."