4

Riku's POV

They're gone..

..and Im...

...alone.

I walked silently, now i know what it feels like to be alone in a huge mansion-- i mean-- house, i feel bad for Gm..

I stopped for a second, let me tell ypu, it was like i was in the edge of a huge island, not even in the middle -- gosh, it was huge.

"How did they even afford this?" I asked myself, going upstairs. I turned tk the corner and saw Haruka's food tray outside of her doorstep.I

Oh yeah, i was supposed to take that downstairs.

I texted the guy that likes diamond diaries.

No one: Mind if you come over?

Ding!

Legal Loli is the best: where and why?

I snickered at his nickname, "seriously why is he so fast at typing?"

I texted him the address.

Legal Loli is the best: ok, but why tho?

No one: There's a girl here who likes diamond diaries, i told her you do too.

Legal Loli is the best: woah, woah. Are you setting me up on a blind date?

No one: You wish.

Legal Loli is the best: you're so mean T^T

I placed my phone on my pocket anhd headed towards Aruka's doorstep, "what's this?" I said, to myself, again, i had no one to talk to other than me, haha, sad life. I was holding a small piece of paper that was from Haruka's tray.

"Thank you for the food, will your friend actually come over?"

- Aruka

I chuckled, "you could've just told me though." i thought.

I was going to knock on her door, but then i decided to reply to her the same way she started the conversation.

I ran to my room and got 3, 4 -- scratch that, a lot of index cards. Oh, don't forget the pen.

I ran back to Aruka's   doorstep, Im sure my steps were so loud. I sat down loke a child, with the index cards scattering all over the floor.

"I told him, I'm sure he'll come."
-Mamimoto

I slipped the paper on the small space beneath the door that seperates us. When it was on the other side, i knocked the door to get her attention. I left it there.

In exchange of the paper i gave, she also slipped an index card, waved it to get my attention, her small fingers sticking out of the door. I took it.

"Is there no one outside?"
-Aruka

I smiled at myself and wrote.

"They all went grocery shopping"
-Mamimoto

The door slightly opened, revealing a girl with long black-ish brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Are you sure?" She ask softly, in a voice that's almost not audible, But since we're the only people, i heard it.

"You can learn how to speak louder though.." i thought, "Yup, I'm sure."

She came out of the door, "Why are is the floor so dirty?"

"Uhh..." i looked at the floor, index cards all over, and her food tray too.

I quickly cleaned the floor and placed the index cards on the food tray.  I took so much index cards, what am i thingking?

"Let's go downstairs." She said, not bothering to look at me she didn't even smile.

"Atleast she has more manners than Sanae."  I thought stqnding up, "D-do you want to watch diamond diaries?" Gosh dammit Riku why did you have to stutter?

"The newest episode aired this morning, don't you remember?" She said, oh yeah it did.

"Well, uh.." this is exactly why i don't have a lot of friends.

"Should i go back inside my room?--"
"No!"

"I worked so hard just to take you out of your room when i myself am not good at socializing  , you can't just go back like that!" I thought.

"I, uh, umm.. can you go with me to the garden?" I asked, did i just say that? I am so proud of myself, take that bucket list!

"Sure i have nothing to do anyway." She says, what a relief, i would've been traumatized if she says no.

We both went downstairs and went to the garden. There was a tree, under it was a white table and a chair. We sat in silence.

Ok Riku, start a conversation, go do it, you can do it, just do it!

"Your hands are shaking." Aruka said, oh crap they are.

I put my hands inside my pockets, "N-no they're not.." well, do you think she'll actually buy that? She already saw them shaking Riku.

"Is starting a conversation really makes you that nervous?" She said, again, not bothering to smile, she had her calm face as always.

Well I just messed up big time, "I usually am not the one who starts a conversation.." i said, honestly.

"If I'm the first tok talk though,  it'll just be a sad story."

At that moment i thought she looked sad, but i only saw her face for a second before the wind came and made her hair fly, covering her sad eyes--

"Yea, ok sure."

Wait, what

Wtf did i just said?

Did i just ruin the moment?

Gosh i have a bad habit of destroying cliche moments.

She sighed, "When i was six.." you're starting from there?!

"When i was six i was really close to my cousin." She says, she slides her hair to the back of her ear, now i saw her face.

She actually was sad.

"Let me guess, she either died or doesn't give a crap about you now. " i thought, i tried to look as caring as i could.

"But now she's in a mental hospital."