6

Riku's POV

"But now she's in the mental hospital."

Woah

I thought wrong.

"Im sorry about that." I said, not looking at her.
"It's fine, whenever i tell other people about this, they all have the same expression and reply." She says, she fiddles her fingers, "Are they really gone?"

Are you really not going to believe me?

"They are."

For a second i thought i see her eyes shine, but again they turn back to their original expression.

She quickly stood up on her chair,  Stood. Up. On. Her. Chair.

"H-hey! That's dangerous!" I reacted quickly

She raised her hands up on the air. It was like she was calling the wind. At first it was just a breeze, it came stronger and stronger, colder and colder. Like a tornado, but not quite.

Don't tell me she actually called the wind?

"This is refreshing." she said, to herself probably. She slightly smiled, she knew i was here, but she didnt care.

"Aruka-san! That's dangerous!"

The chair only moved slightly  at first,  but it was enough for her to lose her balance. A slight stumble, thenshe couldn't control the force of the wind and the stumbling chair, she fell.

Bang!

I couldn't even move to catch her.

"Aruka-san!" I shouted. Geez, are all girls that i know hard to handle? First Sanae with her Manners, wait she doesn't have manners.

"Ow, ow, ow, ouch." She said i ran to her, not exactly running causei was just on the other side of the table.

The table was a circle.

A circle has no sides.

Oh gosh dammit just stop with your logic Riku. There's a person hurt here!

"Are you ok?" I asked, i lent her a hand to help her stand back up.

She ignores it and stands up withoit my help, "Im Ok." She says with her calm face, not looking at me. "And i fell on purpose, so it didn't hurt."

"You can't fool me, that just sounded like a gunshot back there." I thought.

I looked at her.

She looks at me.

I looked at her with the expression saying 'you-seriously-think-Im-gonna-believe-that?'

She looked away, "that was totally on purpose.."

I sighed, There's no point in arguing over this, "Ok then if you said so, Can you
Walk?"

"I told you it didn't hurt." She says, walking towards the house.

For a moment, i thought it actually didn't hurt, she was walking normally. But then i realized something.

She walks slow.

"So it really did hurt didn't it?" I thought.

We walked in silence, we finally reached the door after what seems to be an eternity. We both entered.

"Are you going upstairs already?" I asked, she nodded, "I have nothing to do here anyways." She said, with her usual calm and collected face. She started going upstairs.

"Then..."

She turned to look at me, "what is it?"

"Then, what are you gonna do upstairs?" I asked

"We're the only people here, can't you open up a bit? You can't just act like I'm a stranger for the rest of the summer." it wasn't my business, but it was what i wanted to say.

"That's because we are strangers." She said, looking at me with cold eyes.

"Then why don't you acknowledge me as the son of your grandmother's friend instead?" I ask, she paused.

"Why don't we be friends instead?"

"Maybe I'm going too far?" I asked myself.

She stayed silent for a while, then she sighed,  "Im talking with a few classmates upstairs, so yes, i do have something to do." 

"And besides i don't just want to be friends with people randomly."

"What's your reason?" I asked her.

"Make me trust you first." She says.

I smiled at her, "Sure."

Haruka walked back upstairs, i was left alone in the living room. I sat on the wooden chair.

"I think I'm getting used to this now." I said, tapping the chair.

The chair wasnt just pieces of wood straightened, it was made of small strings of wood.  Not really the small strings, but that's the best i can describe it as. Strings of wood make a pattern and Boom! You have yourself wooden chairs as big as couches. Can i even call it wooden couches? I dunno, they weren't soft.

"Tomorrow."

_____

I felt someone tickle me while i was sleeping. "Gah, why don't you let me sleep."

"Riku! You were the one that made me come here! Stop sleeping and entertain me!" I heard someone whine.

Someone?

More like Aru.

"Let me sleep for a bit, you trash." I said, taking his hand off of me.

"Wake up!" I ignored him.

He stops tickling me, he suddenly snapped his fingers.

"Wake up Riku or.."

I feel like Im gonna regret it if i don't wake up.

Im tired, so i don't care.

"... do you want a prince's kiss?"

I jolted awake and jumped off of the chair and quickly hid behind the Coffee table.

Aru laughed, "You have fast reflexes!" He says,  clutching his stomach out of laughter.

Aru was taller than me, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed basketball player.

He was nevertheless trash.

A guy who likes Lolis and yea, you know the other thing.

"Stop scaring people like that!" I said, he countinues to laugh, "you know i wouldn't actually do that but yet you still reacted."
He stopped laughing,

"So where's the girl that liked diamond diaries?"