|:| Chapter Eight |:|

~ Still Genes POV ~

" Want to stay at mine tonight (Y/N)? " I asked as I helped her bandage her hands. " I have to ask my dad.. " I nodded, " Ok. "    I smiled and kissed her cheek seeing a red tinge appear on her cheeks, I chuckled and handed (Y/N) her phone then leave the room letting her call her dad. 

" Hey big bro!" I hear Dante chirp, " Oh hey Dante " I watch as he walks over to me, " Whos the girl? " Oh that's right he hasn't seen her yet, I rub the back of my neck.
" Its (Y/N).. " He looks at me confused, " (Y/N)? Like.. the old (Y/N)?!" I nod as his smile grows, " No way! is she staying tonight! Oh please say she is! " I laugh " I don't know bro, she has to ask her da- " I cut myself off when I hear my door open, " Dad said I can stay, just have to go home and grab some- DANTE!? " (Y/N) screeched hugging Dante.

~

Around ten minutes both (Y/N) and Dante walk downstairs, " Wow Dante, two girls?! Your worse than some of the people in O'Khasis! " (Y/N) giggled, her giggle is so cute..
" (Y/N) want to go grab some clothes? " I said standing by the door, I saw her instantly quieten and nod slowly at me, she gave Dante one last hug before walking over to me her head down. I sigh and follow her as we both walk to her house. 

" (Y/N) are you gonna talk to me anytime soon?.. " I ask but she keeps her head facing forward. " (Y/N) please I'm really sorry. " She still doesn't look at me, " (Y/N) please! " I almost yell causing her to turn around, " What! " She shouts back at me, hey eyes are puffy and her eyes are full of tears, was... was she crying on the way here? " (Y/N)..." She shakes her head and looks down, I pull her into my chest and stroke her hair, " Shh its ok.. I'm sorry... want to make a wish? I am a Genie?" I smile trying to lighten the mood, " I wish I ne... fe... f... you... " Half of it was muffled from her nuzzling her head into my shirt, I roll my eyes and smile kissing the top of her forehead. 

~~

 " Ill be right back Gene.. " (Y/N) says walking upstairs, I sigh and wait for her, " Oh hello Gene. " I look up, " Hello Zach. " I say half smiling, " Something happened with (Y/N).. didn't it? " He asks and I nod, " Don't worry, she'll be over it soon. Come sit, trust me shes going to be a while. "

Zach told me to go get (Y/N), which is good seeing as its been an hour and a half since we've got here, as I go upstairs I hear a voice singing coming from (Y/N)'s room, wait.. is (Y/N) singing? I stop outside her door and listen. 

~~ Play Song Now ~~

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human

I can take so much
Until I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I smile and knock on the door when I hear her finish,  " Hey (Y/N), can I come in. " I ask, " S-Sure Gene... " I hear her reply, I slowly open her door and walk in, I sit next to her on the bed. " Ready to go? " She nods getting up, before she does it grab her wrist and pull her back down to me pulling her into a hug. 
When she doesn't return the hug I sigh and let go of her but I still hold her in place, " You know you love me Sunshine... " I whisper and I look at her, she doesn't even seem fazed.  I sigh again getting up when (Y/N) grabs my wrist and pulls me around.

" (Y/N)?..." I manage to say before (Y/N) pulls me in and kisses me. I blush immediately, from my shock I don't kiss back, when I feel her about to pull away I grab her, and kiss her again. 
I instantly frown when she pulls away, and watch as she grabs her bag leaving the room. " Bye dad. " I hear her say as she walks out of the door, I follow behind her and sigh, " You still hate me Sunshine? " I ask, " ... Maybe... I'm still salty... " I smiled, " She speaks. " (Y/N) groans, " Uh huh. ".

~~

I look over at (Y/N) who was sitting on my bed texting, looking over at the time I sigh, its 10:20pm, (Y/N)s been talking to Dante half of the time shes been here and when she wasn't talking to him she was avoiding me. I really wish she'd forgive me...

~~ (Y/N)'s POV ~~ ( Welcome back c: )

Gene looks over to me again, but I pretend to ignore him. I forgive him but my pride and ego is way to big to say it out loud. " Wanna sleep? " He asks and I nod getting up and grabbing my pajamas, I walk into the bathroom and get changed. 

I come back and see Gene with his head in his hands, " Gene? " I sit next to him and see him move away, " G-Gene? " I say shakily as he ignores me, " I

I come back and see Gene with his head in his hands, " Gene? " I sit next to him and see him move away, " G-Gene? " I say shakily as he ignores me, " I.. I'm sorry Gene! I forgive you! " I cry out tears at the brim of my eyes, " I'm sorry I ignored you! I'm sorry I'm a moody bitch.. I'm sorry I left you for years and ne-" I was cut off by Gene tackling me into a hug, " Finally... " He whispered and I smiled, " Wanna sleep now? " I nodded as I jumped on his bed laughing, Gene smirks and jumps on top of me, " Cant! Bre- ath! " We both laughs as he rolls off of me and pulls me into his chest.

" Night Genie " 

" Night Sunshine.. " Gene kisses the top of my head as we both drift to sleep

Hey guys! I know I haven't spoken to you in a while. I'm so sorry don't kill me!! Anyway, so ive just realised I haven't put a key at the beginnings, so instead of going back and editing it all I'm just gonna have to remember