|:| Chapter Nineteen |:|

~Third Person POV ~ 

"I AM NOT WEARING THESE!!" (Y/N) yelled, her voice echoing off the walls.

"Calm down (Y/N)~Sama.. its only while Aphmau~Senpai is going on her date with Ein~Kun, please!!" The pink haired Kawaii~Chans voice squeaked slightly backing away.
"Kawaii~Chan this is so revealing?! How did Aph wear this the first time?!" (Y/N) asks in confusion, the pink haired Mei'Fwa thinks back to her sophomore year were Aphmau helped her out with the bake sale, only to be turned into a werewolf for a few weeks. 

"Please (Y/N)~Sama, you only have to wear this for today and be a Mei'Fwa.. T-That's all, I swear I have the right potion this time! I-I think.." Kawaii~Chan mumbles, "Anyway, take this and go go go!!!" KC squeals pushing (Y/N) forward.
"I-Ill be right back.." (Y/N) stutters before walking out and back into the bathroom stall.

~~

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~ 

I lock the bathroom stall and sit on the counter sighing. "Deep breaths (Y/N)... its just a potion..its just for today" I take three deep breaths before chugging down the potion. 

A bright light surrounds me and pink sparkles and baby pink smoke engulfs me blinding my line of sight until all I see is white.
When the smoke clears I feel a thin fluffy thing brushing the back of my legs, I looks behind me and see a (F/C) tail swaying back and forth slowly, I reach t the top of my head and feel thin ears twitching under the touch. I shakily open the lock of the bathroom stall and walk out towards the mirror I gasp when I see myself.

I huff and try to release my ears and tail, earning a few stray hairs to appear on my new ears. "Great no more werewolf.." I mumble, I say yet again and walk out only to see Kawaii~Chan in the middle of a fight between Zane with his Jury and Gene with his Shadow Knights. 

"P-Please, this is just the fundraising event for Mei'Fwa baking... yo-your going to have to wait in line.." KC squeaks, "We aint goi-" Zane begins but I yell cutting him off, "Hey!" 

Slowly I begin walking over having everyone's eyes on me, I walk right in front of Zane and glare at him, "As KC already said. Your gonna have to go wait in line for your turn, now either you go yourself, or ill make you." I say coldly, "Hmph, well well well, looks like little (Y/N) is Mei'Fwa for the day, and what a cute outfit she has" Zane chuckles. 

"Back off Zane" I growl looking up at him, my small stature does cause me to stand on my tip toes to fully look into his eyes however my intimidating glare still worried him. (Yup, yall got confidence for DAAAAYS) "And why should I sweetie?" He coos reaching up and stroking a stand of my hair, I hear shuffling and that's when I feel myself being thrown over someones shoulder.

"Don't touch her! Shes mine!" Gene yells as he holds me tightly against his shoulder, "Nya~! G-Gene! M-My skirt!" I squeal but apparently Gene doesn't hear me as he growls turning and walking away with me still over his shoulder. 

~

"Gene put me down, I need to get back to bake sale and help KC!" I yell punching Genes back over and over again as he continues walking away with me ignoring my yells.

Eventually as we near the music room Gene walks in and puts me down shutting the door. 
"Gene what in Irene's name was that all about?!" I yell, "HE WAS ANNOYING ME!!" Gene yelled back, "Um excuse me?! But I could handle it!!" I try and say calmly, Gene ignores me and sits down by a piano playing a few keys in frustration. 

I sigh and sit next to him noticing that the keys that hes playing is a song. 'I wonder..' 

As Gene plays I slowly begin to sing.

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

But she said, where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss

Gene smiles and continues playing and I scoot closer to him and continue singing

I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Oh, I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo
Oh, I want something just like this

I want something just like thisI've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
The testaments they told
The moon and its eclipse
And Superman unrolls
A suit before he lifts
But I'm not the kind of person that it fits

She said, where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can miss

I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Oh, I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss
I want something just like this

Oh, I want something just like this

As we finish the song, I look at Gene who was already staring back at me. "W-what? Is there something on my face?" I question, "Yea.." Gene smiles and rubs the back of his neck, "What?!" I exclaim starting to brush various parts of my face, "Here, close your eyes ill get it for you" Gene says as I close my eyes.
I feel him cup my cheeks and then I feel soft lips upon mine, I open my eyes for a split second to see Gene kissing me, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and I return the kiss.

As Gene slowly pulls away I giggle and smile, "Smooth one Gene. " Gene chuckles and kisses my cheek, "You have a great singing voice by the way. You should record your videos!" He exclaims happily, I sigh and look away nervously, "Ive recorded a few videos..." I mumble, "That's awesome!" He continues making a small smile appear on my face, "Thanks Ge-"

"Ah (Y/N), there you a-Mei'Fwa?!" A familiar voice questions from the door, I turn and glare at Ein my smile already faded. "Well well well, what happened to fighting me huh?" Ein asked, I growled lowly, "What happened to Aphmau?" I asked standing up, "Thought I might drop by. Problem?" He coos, I sigh shaking my head, "Why don't you go back to trying to flirt with Aphmau and be patient with the fight." 
Ein growls and storms out.

"Come on Gene" I say walking out with Gene following behind, just before I walk out the door I shoulder check Ein and walk away smirking.

~~~

Hey guys, im so so sorry I haven't updated in ages. Please please please forgive me. 

Anyway shamless self promo about to arrive. Follow my photography Instagram 

@ChloePhotographyNerd 

On my story I will be posting updates on my stories, and maybe ill start posting proper photos of updates. 

Until next time my peeps xx