|:| Chapter Twelve |:|

" So what did your mum say? " 

" She wasn't in but Dante said he'd tell her. " 

" Ok cool, wait don't you need pjs? "

" Oh yea, mind if I run home and grab some? "

" Yea, ill leave my window open, just yell and open the door " 

" Ok. " 

I watched as Gene climbed out from my window and climbed down the tree and walk down the street. 
I looked at my phone, a billion texts from Aph.

A - Aphmau 
Y - (Y/N)

A - I heard you challenged Ein!?

Y - Sorry Aph, I had too. Whether he be Alpha or not.

A - But that means I have to find another new Alpha!!

Y - What about the Beta male? 

A - Blaze? Huh, I guess he would make a good Alpha.. but is he right?

Y - Give him a few days when we get back. Just let me beat Ein in the Werewolf Games. Then he will be Omega. 

A - And Daniel? 

Y - New Beta Male. 

A - But what if

Y - .

A - Really? 

Y - .

A - Ugh fine, ok. When we go back to Phoenix Drop ill talk with Mr.Gavin, I have to go. See ya lil sis!

Y - Bye Aph x

~

I wait for Gene when I hear a knock at my window, I look up and see Gene outside. I open it and whisper seeing as mum already fell asleep and Dads out. 
" What are you doing here?" I ask, "Cant a man be romantic by climbing the girl of his dreams tree to tell her that shes his Sunshine? " He says with a smirk. "She doesn't live here though?" I tilt my head, "But your right here in front of me." I roll my eyes, "Oh, you were talking about me then?" He nods and climbs in. 

"I'm gonna go get changed. " He says, " Same. " Gene doesn't move, "Gene.. " I say quietly, " Yes Sunshine?" He chuckles, " Leave! " I whisper shout as he leaves laughing. 

After I'm done changing I sit on my bed and flick through my social media until I feel the bed dip and the feeling of someones chest behind my back, " Geneeee" I drag, " Mhm? " I smile, " Photo?" I ask and he nod

" Wanna head to sleep? " I ask turning back to Gene, I see his face lightly red, " (Y-Y/N? " He stutters, " Yea?.. Um Gene are you sick? Your face is red? " I say putting my wrist to his forehead, odd, he seemed a little hot. " (Y/N) can.. can I see your werewolf side?.. " Gene asks and my (E/C) eyes widen, " I... I.. ok..." I close my eyes and when I re open them I feel my tail swaying slowly, my hearing is also enhanced now. " Your seeing the side I hate of me most.. " I say looking down and whimpering. 
"Nyum! Did you ... did you just whimper? " I instantly blush as Gene chuckles, " N-No! " I say quickly hiding my blush, " Ahahaha, its fine (Y/N).. say.. can.. can I touch your ears? " I look up, "Huh?! " Gene instantly freezes, " Sorry its just! I um, " I giggle lowering my head allowing him to touch my ears. 

~ Gene's POV ~ ( Betcha Missed This One! )

(Y/N) lowers her head and I slowly reach out my hand, I shakily touch her left her ear and flinching back, " Gene its fine. You wont hurt me. " She says softly and I hesitate but reach out to her ear again. Slowly and as gently as I can I stroke her ear feeling it twitch in my hand, I smile, her ears are really fluffy. I look over her shoulder and I see her tail pick up speed lightly still swaying side to side just a little faster, cute.. 
" (Y/N)? " I say, I feel her ear twitch as she moves from my hand and tilts her head smiling, " I.. I said I loved you earlier.. do you remember? ... " I ask nervously.

~ Flashback ~

" Because.. even if you don't feel the same... I.. I love you (Y/N).. please come back to me... " I said,I quickly looked over to the sun then back at her. " No! I love Zenix! I hate you! You left me, and you flirt with everyo-" Before she could finish I walked over to her and pulled her towards me and then kissed her.

~ Flashback Over ~

" I.. I remember.. " (Y/N) whispers, " How.. do you feel about me? " I ask a blush forming on my face, " I'm scared.. " She whispers even quieter, barley above a whisper. " Huh? " Her tail droops along with her ears, "I'm scared to love someone..." I smile weakly and pull her towards me. 

" Its ok

" Its ok.." I whispered slowly stroking her ears moving to her hair, " Im sorry Gene.." I chuckle, "Why?" (Y/N) lifts her head from my chest and she looks at me, " I feel like im rejecting you.. " I sigh, in a way she is but I cant blame her, " Don't worry about it Sunshine. " I smile down at her and pet her ears.
"Mnya! Ge-Gene ...?" I look down confused, "Ar-are you pe-petting me?" She asks, I instantly move my hand away from her and blush furiously.
" S-Sorry I-I didn't realise! " I said quickly moving backwards, " It-its o-o-ok... " (Y/N) said clearly blushing,  "We-We should sleep.. " I suggested and she nodded.

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~ 

Slowly after I fall asleep my ears and tail disappear, not too long after that the front door creaks open, I stay asleep when I hear my bedroom door open, a grunt and a sigh was heard then my door was shut again. I smiled lightly and fell asleep when Gene slipped his arms around mu waist pulling me closer to him as we both fell asleep.

~~

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was bad :c. I tried but at the moment I have a little bit of writers block at the moment so my chapters will be a little off.
Next chapter wont be AS Gene filled, I want to get some more of (Y/N)'s bad side in as well as her back story. They will have Gene in them just not as much. 

See ya next time! x

~Aarlly Out ;) x