|:| Chapter Twenty-One -Finale 2 |:| THE END???

"NYGMPH!" 

"Daniel!!" I scream smashing down a window from the second floor jumping down to the gym, rolling into a stance. 

"What?! Where did you come from?!" Ein growls, "Leave Daniel alone Ein!" I yell, Ein merely scoffs, "And what are you going to do about it mutt?" He laughs. 

I growl and lunge at him knocking him down, then I punch him over and over again, "Leave... Daniel... Alone!!" I yell with each punch, once I think Eins down I run over to Daniel, "Daniel! Are you ok oh my irene!!" Slowly I start sobbing, "I-Im ok Beta.." He mumbles, "Daniel im so sorry..." I mumble, as I go to pull Daniel in for a hug im thrown back into a wall.

"YOU!!!" Ein yells walking over to me, "Ein stand down!" I shout pushing myself up, "Hahahaha, please your not a werewolf-" Before Ein can finish his sentance another loud smash is heard and a thud. 

"Aaron!" I call, Ein turns and growls lowly, "Whats this?" He asks and begins to laugh as Aaron walks over with his fists clenched tightly. 

"Another human? Stand back this is a werewolf matter, stand back or ill rip you apart like the piece of filth you are.!" Ein growls, however Aaron says nothing and punches Ein in the face sending him flying across the room, I smirk and get up walking over to Aaron, "Thanks for joining." I joke and stand by him.

"Alpha.. Beta..." Daniel mumbles sitting up, "Daniel, get out of here" Aaron says calmly while still eyeing Ein, "No this is my fight... I cant just-"

"You did well in keeping him here Daniel, but theres no reason for you to fight anymore, we'll take it from here." I say and give Daniel a weak smile, "Bu-" Daniel tries to argue, "Please.." Aaron says softly, Daniel grunts and winces in pain as he slowly stands up, I watch as he runs off then immediately turn my attention to Ein who was slowly getting back up.

"Ugh... what was that?" He questions then turns to see Daniel hiding, "Did- Did you allow Daniel to escape?! Coward!! How dare you! Stay out of this matter humans.!!" Ein yells however both me and Aaron keep our ground, fists clenched.
"Not moving huh? Hahahahaha, Fine, then ill make you move." Ein says before charging at us.

Aaron swiftly steps in front of me and takes Eins blow to the face, however Aaron isn't pushed back. "What the? Nugh!" Ein growls and continues to hit Aaron, no matter how hard I try, somehow Aaron manages to hold me back, that is until I run around him.

"Huh?" Ein questions in a state of shock wondering why hits punches wernt affecting Aaron. "Aaron, Together!" I say as we both punch Ein with all the strength we have sending him flying into the wall landing on the floor with a thud.

"Wha- What are you..." Ein splutters out as he slowly arises again, he charges but now its going back and fourth.

Aaron hits Ein.
Ein hits Aaron.
I hit Ein.
Ein hits me. 
We hit Ein.

And so fourth until me and Aaron send another blow to Ein together, we all stand panting until Ein speaks up. 

"I will not be defeated by two humans!" Ein growls and sends two hits to me and Aaron causing us to fall back. "You humans... You have always been getting in our way-" Ein hits Aaron, "-Holding us back, trying to keep us civil and organized so you can keep your peace. Keeping us from what we were meant to be!-" Ein continues and throws his final two punches knocking both me and Aaron to the ground.
"Better than all of you... that girl and her stupid games will not prevent me from staying Alpha! I will crush any of her friends that come to help until she has no one left!!" 

As soon as those words left Eins mouth I felt hate boiling inside of me, my fists were clenched to the point of white, I no longer had control over my ears and tail, I felt my eyes de form and re form again, I slowly stood up, not bothering to look to see If Aaron was standing beside me and so I began to speak..