|:| Chapter Eighteen |:|

"SHUT UP ZENIX!"

"YOU SHUT UP SASHA!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!" 

The three Shadow Knights continued bickering until I burst out laughing drawing all attention towards me, "Something funny (YN)?" Zenix asked, I shook my head and stood up, "I honestly don't know how you guys are still all friends. But I ship Zenisha." I laughed earning death glares from Sasha and Zenix. "Hardy har (Y/N), But I don't love Zenix, hes a dick." Sasha rolled her eyes, "Only cause he has a small one." I replied, "He has one?" Gene asked causing all of us to burst out laughing, "Yea well.. well.." Zenix began proudly but slowly toned down, "Exactly" I said placing my hand on my hip, then my phone buzzed so I checked my phone, "Crud, I gotta go to class." 

"I thought you said you were gonna skip?" Gene questioned, " Werewolf class." I whispered as he nodded, I grabbed my bag and quickly ran off. 

~~

"(Y/N)?!" 

"Huh? Oh hey Aph, whats up?" 

I watched as Aphmau stood panting, "Have you seen Jax or Ryder? Heck even Ein at this point?" She asked, "Um no... why?" Aph grunted, "They have my phone, and I-"

"Grr!"

"Ugh, you ate my homework, just admit it!"

"I di-"

"Hey!" 

The two werewolf girls turned, "You two stop it now!" Aph said firmly, "Ha, make us Alpha." The brown haired werewolf girl replied with a smirk, then the lavender one spoke up, "Yea, rumour has it your human, and we don't listen to humans." She folded her arms as Aph grew slightly tense.

"Stop and leave, or ill tell the principal" Aphmau folded her arms as well, both the werewolf girls snarled, "Ugh why you-!" The brown hair began, "Fine, we'll settle this later." The lavender hair finished, as they both began to walk away Aphmau released a deep sigh, "Wh-why does everyone care if im a human all of a sudden-" She turned round to face me, "I thought they loved me... for me.." I went to speak up when a faint voice was heard. 

"Come on Daniel! MOVE THOSE BUNS!!"

"Hphmmm... im trying Dottie... im trying.."

"Keep going Daniel! You got this!"

Me and Aph both looked at each other, "That sounds like..-" She began as she walked into the gym, "Looks like im missing werewolf class.. eh who cares, I skip way to much for them to notice even if I was there." I mumbled to myself before following Aphmau into the gym where we saw Daniel running back and forth carrying boxes.

"Just fifteen seconds to go.." I looked and saw the voice came from Ryland, " You can do it Daniel!" An excited voice perked up, and of course that voice belonged to Dottie, as Daniel ran back to the two, Ryland looked at his stopwatch, "Aaaand done. "Gotta.. go fast...whew..." I stood as Daniel sunk to the floor while Aphmau walked over.

"Dottie? Ryland? Daniel?" Aph asked in confusion, "What are you guys doing here?" She continued, "We're getting Daniel to move his buns!" Dottie replied enthusiastically, "Yea, hes getting in shape." Ryland remarked, I stepped forward, "Soo... hes moving boxes?" I questioned, "Uhh, pfft no?! Hes moving buns." I snickered as Aph spoke up, "So.. hes moving his butt?" She questioned, I swear a vein in my eye nearly popped out from me trying not to laugh.

"Snchpf, she said butt.." Ryland said causing all of us to laugh except Aph, she groaned, "Guys, seriously. Be more mature jeez." She rolled her eyes as the laughter died down. "Heh, but no Alpha, im moving these buns from one box to another. Im doing it really fast to build up my endurance. Plus after i finished the work out, i get to eat one." After Daniel finishes his sentence he pulls out a bun and begins to eat it. 

"Daniel! Ugh, where did you guys even get those buns?" I question, "From the cafeteria! Its right next to the gym so it was a great idea." Dottie answered, "Ugh, listen, first off Daniel you cant work out and eat, believe me ive tried - " I mumble, "You aren't going to get swole that way." I pat his shoulder as he looks up at me, "Its ok Beta, im not eating toooo much, see-" Daniel raises the bun to show me, "These buns don't even have a wenie inside." 
Oh no.. And there she goes, Aph burst out laughing, "You.. said...wenie" She managed to say between laughs while the rest of us stood perfectly fine, Aph eventually cleared her throat, "Anyway, guys, first of all, did you ask permission for those boxes or did you just take them?" 

The three werewolves looked down, "We.. just took them.." The all said in unison, "Thought so" I said with a giggle, "Anyway Aph, im gonna head out im sure you can handle these three. Bye Alpha!" I called as I began to job out of the gym.

~

" He just wont give up will he?" A voice asked chuckling, poking my head round the nearby wall I saw... Ein... 

"Ein." I said opening my locker which he JUST HAD to stand to, his ears perked up as he fumbled around putting something in his pocket, from the corner of my eye I saw something shiny, maybe money?"(Y/N)?! What do you want." He growled earning an eye roll from me, "What does it look like- " I narrowed my eyes and continued, "Im opening my locker. Or is there a problem with me doing that now? " I say folding my arms, "(Y/N) (Y.N) (Y.N), when will you learn to stand down and respect your Alpha"  

"The day you are lying at my feet dead." (Dam... that was dark... Should I delete that?.. Ill let you guys think about that one...)

And with that I walked away.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is short. I honestly have just been so busy I just havent had any time to relax but im trying my best to release chapters as soon as I can. 

So I have a little poll for you, I want to make a change to (Y/N) that involves her werewolfcy. If you know Aphmau and her werewolves you may know. If you read my other book (His Sister) Then you can also guess, but also you can guess from this picture

 If you read my other book (His Sister) Then you can also guess, but also you can guess from this picture

Youd have to know aphmau to guess it ;)

Until next time...

~Aarlly Out ;) x