|:| Chapter Thirteen |:|

"Hey... yea... ok ill be over soon. Yea thanks Laurance! See ya! " 

I look over to my left and see Gene still sleeping softly next to me, I smile lightly to myself before slowly getting out of bed and walking downstairs to see Lilithian (Last time I forgot her name. Sorry XD) "Good morning" I say as kindly i can through gritted teeth, "Oh, its just you." She replied with a sarcastic tone, "Well, i was trying to be nice but now forget it." I glared at her when Gene came downstairs, "And whos this? Another boy youve slept with?" The step-monster asks and i growl, " Another? Um excuse me but i havent slept with anyone! The only term for 'slept with' I'll take from you is sleeping in the same bed. Now if you don't mind I have a study session I need to prepare for! " I yell before slamming my cup on the table and walking upstairs slamming my door then walking into the bathroom and locking that too.

~

"(Y/N)?.. Can I come in? " I hear Gene ask, " No, go away. " I reply continuing what I was doing, "Please? Don't make me break down the door. " I roll my eyes, "Gene no." 

(Trigger Warning Peeps.)

I put away the blade and wash off what I can, "That's it, I'm coming in." I scramble to the bathroom door and make sure its locked, "Gene I'm getting changed!" I yell as I hear him scramble away, "So-So-Sorry!" Gene said stuttering I giggled and continued getting changed.

" I scramble to the bathroom door and make sure its locked, "Gene I'm getting changed!" I yell as I hear him scramble away, "So-So-Sorry!" Gene said stuttering I giggled and continued getting changed

I unlocked the door and pull down my sleeves on my jacket as I walk out. "Done." I said with a smile as Gene looks over to me, "So where ya heading? " He asks, "Going to Laurance's with Garroth to study. " I see Gene tilt his head, "You? Study? I thought you were a bad girl who bunked? " He said chuckling and I lightly punched his arm, "Its just for werewolf class, their helping me, I would ask Aph but she dropped it and her friend Aaron, well I don't know him." 

" Why didn't you ask me?", "Because I need to spend time with them." Gene sighed, "But what about meeeeee~" He pouts and I giggle, "You need to go to the Shadow Knights," I say before pecking his lips and walking out leaving him blushing.

~

"Bye dad." I say walking out the door until I'm pulled back by a forceful hand, "Where are you going this time (Y/N)?" I turn and see my dad standing behind me, "I'm going to study for werewolf class dad, chill. " I say rolling my eyes, "Be back before three. " He said sternly and I growled snatching my hand back, "Fine." And with that I stormed off. I put in my earphones and flicked through my songs until found one to sing to,

"Laurance open the door for Irenes sake! " I say pounding on the door for around the tenth time, eventually I hear the door unlock, "Oh hey! (Y/N) right?!" A girl with red/orange hair says, "Cadenza?!" I almost yell, "Heyyy, I heard that you looked good in my swimsuit design. " She says with a smile.