The Prison

I had no clue what they were. They were long and well built whatever they were. They consisted of various colors,brown,yellow,silver,orange and bright red. There were five of them,flying in a V-shape formation like birds migrating south for the winter. I didn't understand what I was looking at.

"Been in the field to long",I said handing Jackson back his rifle,"all the junk food we ate is playing tricks on our heads."

Jackson smiled,"your probably right."

"Grab your stuff",I said,"were going."

Jackson went over to the others by the zipline and began preparing his rappelling gear as I go onto my com lines.

"Base this is Raven 2-2",I said,"prison complex in sight,requesting location of HVI's how copy?"

"Rodger that Raven 2-2",Holland replied,"a drone has confirmed that the HVI's are being held on the first

floor,exact location is unknown,you are go for insertion,be advised though,a local rebel group has an attack planed on this prison,advise you stay low,how copy?"

"Loud and clear command",I called back,"Raven copies all,out."

I turned back to my team.

"Let's get this done."

I walked over to the zip-line that the Cuban's had set up. It was rusty and wasn't tight at all,it didn't look safe,but we didn't have a choice.

"I'll go first",I said slinging my rifle over my shoulder,"that way if it breaks it gets me."

"No way brother",Hudson said stepping in front of me,"we all go together."

I didn't like when Hudson would ignore me when I gave him an order,because usually when I tried to take point,it was because things were too dangerous for all of us to go at once.

"Step aside solider",I said,"that's an order."

"No sir",Hudson replied,"if that zip line brakes,you fall to your death and there's no way we can pull you out,look down there."

I peered over the edge and saw nothing but crashing waves and jagged rocks. I sighed,I didn't think the zip line could all of us,and the added weight of our gear,but once Hudson got an idea in his head,that was it. I'd once tried to go against him,and I ended up spending twelve straight hours buried up to my neck in sand. I got a nasty case of sunburn and was infested with sand fleas for three weeks.

I sighed again,"Okay brother,we go together."

We attached to the zip line and began our descent. I could feel the rusty old cable creaking under our weight and

I was certain it was going to snap and send us all to our deaths. It didn't,thank god. We landed in a small,walled off section of the court yard. From where we were,I could see a guard on a radio as well as one standing in the door way.

"Two tangos",I whispered to Hudson,"you take the one in the door,I got the one on the radio."

There was a faint click as I unclasped the buckle that held my knife in it's sheath and a soft sound of metal rubbing on Kevlar as I drew my custom made M85 combat knife from it's sheath. It was about the size of a belt knife,with holes in the blade and spiked knuckle handles,in the right hands,they could bring down a Juggernaut. Hudson and I crept into the small radio room. I could hear the man speaking in Spanish over the radio and the one in the door way was having a smoke. As we crept in,we slowly stood up to avoid being heard. Like clockwork,Hudson and I plunged our knives into the men's necks,tearing their throats to shreds with quick flicks of our wirsts. We dragged the bodies out back and covered them with a blue tarp that was being used for wood. Unless you gave it a close look,you'd never know that there were two dead bodies underneath it.