Chapter 7 Kaiden and Lavender

The Guard scanned the river where his unit was currently patrolling

The Guard scanned the river where his unit was currently patrolling. The Council had ordered the guards to watch the borders to ensure that no-one strayed. Orders were clear if one of the females crossed the border she was to be brought back to the staging area and was to be executed. If one of the Warriors crossed he was to be escorted back to the Warrior camp and he would be reprimanded and banned from future games.

The Guard spat on the ground in disgust, two bloody weeks they had been out here and nothing had happened. What did the Council think would happen, he had seen the females when they were brought in, terrified little mice, none would even attempt to set foot over the border all too petrified of the consequences. And as for the Warriors, why would they want to cross, they had free access to those females for a whole month. Snorting the guard mused that even if one of the Warriors crossed over the border what did the Council think a couple of Guards do about it? He didn't fancy telling one of those guys to follow him back to the basecamp, no sir, they're not paying me enough for that!

On the other hand he though while a smirk spread across his face. He would be pretty content if one of those little females got lost and strayed over here. The Council didn't give a damn about those women and certainly would care what state she arrived to her execution. So who would stop him having a little fun first? No-one, that's who. And those women were gorgeous. That red head one in particular was very fuckable. Legs that went on forever and curves in all the right places, and those pouty lips. She'd played a part in some very vivid fantasies over the past couple of weeks. But damn I'd take any of them right now. Female companionship has been sorely lacking out here.

But nothing is happening and none of us are going to see a single one of the people taking part in this stupid competition. We've been here two weeks and not had so much as a sniff.

Groaning I scan the other bank again and freeze, there scooping water to her mouth is one of the females. She was tiny and had soft curly honey blonde hair; even from this distance he could see her figure was incredible, all soft curves. She looked up and scanned the bank looking directly at me. She got up and moved on, I sighed in relief she hadn't spotted me. I quickly called the other guards, "We've got ourselves one the pretty females over there."

"Yeah so, the river is the border, she's on the right side so there's nothing to be done." The youngest guy retorts.

"Idiot, I'm sick of the Warriors getting all the fun, I'm sick of being bored and I say we have a bit of fun ourselves." I spit out.

One of the older guys catches on immediately and his mouth twists into a sick grin, "What do you have in mind?"

"We cross the river and grab her, there are six of us and only one of her, besides she's just a woman, we can easily over power her. We drag her back to this side of the border and keep her for the next two weeks. We are out here for the duration; don't even have to check in unless there's an incident. We keep her and have plenty of fun of our own. If anyone finds her we just say she tried to escape and we captured her, they execute her no big deal. All these girls are dead anyway, we might as well fuck this one. Are we all agreed?"