Be happy, just for a little while!

Friday, April

-Jason's POV-

___ is now in hospital. She lost conciousness some minutes before we reached it, but the doctors said she'd be all right. I'm still worried though, she wasn't injured nor anything and yet she was acting this weird. Bodil and me were sitting in the waiting room, I don't know for how long. Jordan still hasn't shown up and Mitch left to get ___ passes or something. "Hello, I'm Ms. Gordon. I do believe quite frankly that your friend is in no trouble. She needs to rest though. She's asleep, but you can go see her if you want to.", a friendly assistant told us. I nodded and we went into the white hospital room ___ lay in.

***********************

-Jordan's POV-

I still can't believe what happened at Jane's flat. I've been straying through the park for about half an hour now, I think. Alone. That is, until the rain began to fall. I lifted my jacket over my head to keep off the worst of the rain, but it poured heavier and heavier. Finally, I ran back home, maybe I could be alone there since they all drove to the hospital because of ___. I know, it's horrible to take advantage of her suffering, but I couldn't get around to feel anything. I wasn't even sad about Jane, I don't know why. Maybe I thought she just didn't deserve me. It felt so hollow, so light. I had been worried for a while now, but Jane lifted all the weight. Suddenly I started grinning. Whoa, man. You're starting to creep me out. I guess I deserved to be happy, just for a little while.

-Mitch's POV-

I reached our flat and dropped the car keys on the dining table. I shook my head to lose at least some of the water in my hair. It had started raining pretty badly when I drove back. I went upstairs to look for ___'s passes and stuff, the doctors had said they needed them. I didn't really understand why they needed them, but I volunteered anyways to get them. Jason had given me a thankful smile and Bodil was still a bit in shock. Just as I was ruffing up some of the stuff she had still not packed out of her case, her phone went off. I glanced over at it. It was a guy called 'Jake Stokewill'. Wow, what a name. I shrugged. "Hello?", I answered the phone since ___ couldn't. "Uh... I'm sorry. Is this the phone number of ___ _____?", a man's voice answered. "Yeah, but she couldn't get it right now. I'm Mitch by the way, one of the guys she's living with right now?", I presumed that guy knew about her living situation. "Oh ok. I'm Jake, ___ and I know each other from her volleyball course? I wondered if she had already mentioned that I asked about moving in with you guys." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, no she didn't. I'm sorry, but I can't decide that for myself. Right now's not a good moment to be honest, but I'll tell her you called, ok? We'll call back." "Ok, thanks anyways. Bye!" "Bye Jake.", I hung up the phone. How weird. ___'s starting to become like me, inviting random people to move in with us. I chuckled. Ah, her papers. I held them up.

-Jordan's POV-

I saw our car in front of the house. I sighed but entered anyways. "Hello?", I asked into the silence after noticing the dripping car keys on the table. There were no jackets in the hallway, though. "Oh, Jordan is that you?", Mitch's voice asked from upstairs as he came down the stairs. "Yeah. Hey, where are the others? And how's ___ doing?", I asked casually. I still felt a little hollow, but I hope Mitch didn't notice. "They're still at the hospital. I came back to get ___'s papers.", he held up some. "She's unconcious, but the doctors said she'll be fine.", he passed me and picked up the car keys. He froze in the doorway. "You wanna come?", he turned around. "Y-yes of course!", I followed Mitch outside and into the car.

*************************************************************************************

Hey doods, hope y'all enjoyed! Join the mailbox, every mail is welcome! Spread this story like a chain letter and request that vote button if you dare spamming me like that and peace out!