CHAPTER 14

Enjoy!

Yasmin pov

I keep hearing whispers of people talking, my eyes threatening to open to the sunlight that shone directly to my face. Slowly I opened my eyes to the light. My eyes roamed the room, where am i? This room is black and blue. There's only one person whose room is black and blue with Zayn Malik's posters; Angela.

"You're awake." I raised my head to meet Angela's beautiful green eyes. Annabelle sat close to her, wait the whole clique is here. What am I doing here? and why are they all looking at me like they've seen a ghost?

"What am i doing here?" I asked.

"You fainted girl and you won't believe what happened!" Khadijah repaired her hijab.

"I'm seriously gonna kick Marco and Cameron's balls." Angela clenched and unclenched her fists.

What does she mean by that and I fainted?

The memory suddenly hit me, the soccer practice, the kicking, punching and how Jake saved me.

"But how did I exactly get here because I fainted?."

"I was about to sleep yesterday when Max called that he's on his way with Jake and you so I came out from home and there you were in Jake's arms sleeping peacefully. He took you upstairs to my room and he explained that you were being bullied so he and Max stepped up for you. After he dealt with them and some of his friends who backed them up, he saw that you've already blacked out so he carried you to his car and dropped you here." Angela explained.

"So you're saying that Jake carried me?"

"Yup!" They all said in unison.

"You really mean carried me? Like hands holding me.. Lifting me? Touching me? Eww, but if i slept here then my parents would be worried where I'm bec-"

"I have taken care of that already, I called your mum and told her that you would sleep at my house and she said that it's fine."

"Aww thanks guys but isn't it Tuesday, aren't you guys suppose to be in school right now."

"Yeah but we decided to take the day off so that we can spend it taking care of you."

I felt so emotional, they took the day off just for me. I pulled them into a group hug and we stayed like that for about five minutes before we pulled away.

"Are you ready to go home? shit! You can't 'cos your mum thinks that you're in school and it's 10 am now."

"What! I haven't prayed, can you take me to the tap so that I can perform ablution and pray in the room."

"Sure, go downstairs and turn left, leading to the garden, the tap is located there."

"Thanks." I thanked her and left the guys to talk. I can't help but think of Jake not in that kind of way, but I'm shocked as to why he helped me and he carried me to Angela's house.

I remember the day he and his goons beat me up to the extent that I started bleeding internally. I was left there to putrid but Jason found me and that's how we got to know each other. It seems that all my friends met me when I was bullied. I was rushed to the hospital. The doctor had said that I escaped with a broken rib, my parents came to visit me and asked me a million times why I had a broken rib but I couldn't tell them the truth, if I had told them the truth, they would just make things worst and I didn't want my parents to be stressed over some bullying, I just lied that I fell on my way to the library where I stumbled down the grass and collided with a big stone. Sure they knew that it was a lie but they didn't press any further, they let it slide.

.......

After praying, I heard the girls giggling so loud, I went to join them. I'm not gonna be left out.

"And that was when he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Aww..... I have never seen you so happy." Khadijah hugged her.

Angela kept blushing as if she was just kissed by Zayn Malik, her celebrity crush but in this case, Max asked her to be his girlfriend they day that Jake saved me and she said yes.

"So what about you Anna, any guy out there?" I asked as placed my hands on my chin.

"Yup! Abubakar your brother." Her eyes glowed as she said his name. Anna always has a crush on my brother but he saw and treated her like a little sister. Anytime he talked to her when ever she came over, she would become hyper active and smile throughout the day.

Weird chick.

"Sorry to break the news to you but he got a girlfriend already and i have her pick on my phone, you wanna see it." I lied. In fact, Abubakar doesn't have a crush. How do u know? He tells me everything. I'm gonna show her a picture of my cousin in Los Angeles.

"Yes show me the husband snatcher so that I can hunt her down and kill her, he would be mine forever." Anna laughed like an evil witch which made us all to burst out laughing.

"Well evil queen, here is the picture of snow white who is trying to take away your handsome king."

"I can't compete with her, anyway let's just change the subject, so Yasmin what are you gonna tell Jake when you meet him tomorrow in school?" Anna asked

All their eyes snapped to me.

"Uh...I'm gonna thank him and find out the reason why he saved me, I gotta know the reason y'know."

"I have something to admit girls." Khadijah said as she took of her headscarf revealing her long black her that flowed to her lower back. I also took of my headscarf letting my brown long her cascade to my waist, I took my dad's brown hair and my mum's long hair, Aisha's hair was equally long but she inherited my mum's black silky hair, mine is curly.

Khadijah cleared her throat to get our attention "I'm in love with Jason!"

Ignore grammatical and spelling errors,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Lots of love♥♥

~Xoxo~