three

━━ ∘₊✧ THREE

━━ ∘₊✧ THREE.

  "YOU should audition for SM, I heard the idols there are really popular." Jiwoo told his cousin who is more than lost at the moment.

"I don't think auditioning for any company is going to help us out in the future, Hyejin-ah." Hyejin's mother added before taking a drink of water.

"Minhee, let her do what she has to do. If she wants to be a famous soloist, you have to support her. As a mother that's also part of your job." Aunt Hyorin squeezed her older sister's shoulder.

"You know what? I'll put all the entertainments' name on a little piece of paper and we'll ruffle them." Aunt Hyorin quickly grabbed a pen and sticky notes from a drawer.

"Write the names of every company that called us." Hyorin handed her son the pen and sticky notes.

Once the young boy finished folding every sticky note he gave them to his mother, in which she put inside a cereal bowl.

"Okay, you're going to close your eyes and grab one of these sticky notes. Which ever you get, you'll audition for that one tomorrow morning." Aunt Hyorin told her niece as she shuffled the sticky notes.

"Okay, here you go. Choose one." Hyejin closed her eyes and put her hand inside the pink bowl. She opened her eyes only to see that she accidentally grabbed two sticky notes.

"Oh, okay just grab the one that calls for you, Hyejin-ah." The girl chose the left one and handed it to her mother.

"Sister, tell your daughter what entertainment she'll be auditioning for." Hyorin widely smiled as she signaled her sister to read it out loud.

"Umm, how do you pronounce this? Big hiteu enteoteinmeonteu." Hyejin was nervous, one of her favorite bands were under Big Hit entertainment.

"Hyejin, 2PM are in the same company. You might get to meet them in person!" Hyemin cheered.

Hyejin smiled from ear to ear, she will probably be able to meet her idols and be able to have the same lifestyle as them in the future.

"Let's go to sleep, Hyejin-ah has a big day tomorrow. She should be getting a goodnight sleep." Aunt Hyorin grabbed the oldest by the shoulder and signaled him to the twins' bedroom.

"You'll be sleeping in your brothers' bedroom tonight." The brunette lady gave a cheeky smile to her oldest son, in which he whined to.

June 5 2011
The Next Day

Hyejin woke up at five the next morning and practice the song she would be auditioning with. SHINee had just dropped their new mv, 'replay', and Hyejin was more than excited to audition with that song.
Even though the song is meant for a male to sing, Hyejin was more than proud to be auditioning with her favorite group's song.

After two hours of practicing the song nonstop, Hyejin decided to get ready and eat breakfast before leaving the house.

Jiwoo told her last night that he would accompany her but he doesn't seem to be wanting to wake up anytime soon. "I'll just go by myself, I'm already a grown woman." The young girl chuckled at herself at the big lie she just told herself.

Hyejin wrote a quick note and left it in the table where her family will surely be eating breakfast later on.

I tried waking up Jiwoo but he
seemed to be too tired so i let him sleep.
Wish me luck
Fighting~!

-yeon hyejin

Hyejin quickly left the house and set her journey to audition with her favourite song at the moment. Once she started walking, she folded two pieces of paper and put them inside her pockets.

The mornings in june always start out nice and fresh but when the afternoon hits, it gets warm quickly. Hyejin enjoys this kind of weather, mostly if it's an important day.

The sun shone brightly and the water in the han river glittered invitingly as hyejin passed by. If she had a camera, this would be a moment she would want to capture and keep it as a memory.

As she kept walking towards the end of the street, she stopped and took out the two sticky notes she had hidden in her pocket.

"Bighit or SM?" She whispered to herself as she looked at the streets that headed to her future. A few seconds pass by and she's still trying to make a decision.

"You should audition for bighit." Hyejin quickly turn around to face the starnger that answered her question.

"Hi! I'm Hoseok" Hyejin bowed at the stranger but still give him a confused look.
"I'm Yeon Hyejin." The shy girl, barely audible, introduced herself.

"You must be the young girl that companies are fighting for, nice meeting you." Hoseok smiled at her and she had not expected such a nice smile from a guy like him.

He had baggy shorts and a very worn out black shirt, his hair was a mess, but his smile literally made him look like the precious thing in the whole world.

"Why should I audition for bighit? I heard it hasn't debuted any soloist yet." Hyejin's question took Hoseok for surprised.

"They might change their minds if you go audition for them. I mean, you never know right?" Hoseok asked.

"Follow me, I'll take you there." Hoseok walked in front of her and signalled her to follow him.

"I'm not suppose to follow strangers, but I'm from daegu so who cares." Hyejin whispered to herself before following the young man.

" Hyejin whispered to herself before following the young man

end.