six

━━ ∘₊✧ SIX

━━ ∘₊✧ SIX.

   "GOOD morning class, this is the new tranfer student we'll be having in our class. Please welcome her nicely, it's her first day here so cut her some slack. Introduce yourself dear." To say that I am not nervous would be a total lie. I stood in front of all the students and tried my best not to freak out.

"Hello, I'm Yeon Hyejin and I moved here from Seongju." I bowed as soon as I finished introducing myself. Before asking the teacher where I could take a seat, a student raised his hand and the teacher payed his attention to the kid.

"What do you need Kwangjo?" The teacher rolled his eyes as the student mischeiviously smiled at him.

"Seongju is in daegu and there's a say that daegu girls are really pretty, was she perhaps wrong about where she was born?" The teacher quickly hissed at the kid and told him to stay quiet if he was going to speak nonsense.

"You can go sit right next to Sungho. Sungho raise your hand!" After taking my seat next to Sungho the class began right away.

After a certain amount of time, it was time for physical education and I'm a little insecure about that. In my old school we were all girls and understood one another, but here we are taking that class with the boys as well. Unfortunately for me, I haven't made any friends or talk to anybody.

_____

I dreaded it! I hate that class! That Kwangjo kid would keep on purposely throwing the ball in my direction and everyone would just watch and laugh. Who does that? Couldn't the girls back me up?

I picked up all the balls from the gym and put them back in their original place before heading to the changing rooms and putting on my uniform back on.

I feel bad for the ones that put on makeup and have to redo all of it. Does this school even allow girls to wear makeup?

I quickly headed back to class before the bell rang and sat down on my assigned chair. Not so long after the bell rang and the next teacher walked in and began her lesson.

_____

It had rained this morning and now it seems that the rain has finally stopped. A golden glow spread across the sky as the sun chased the dark clouds away. I walked through streets and blocks to get to bighit as soon as possible.

I was anxious and excited to hear what they have in mind for me, but I do hope they keep in mind that I want to be a soloist and not in those girl groups that sometimes don't work out.

After getting to bighit and checking in, I took off my jacket and I walked inside the meeting room and waited for further instructions.

"Hyejin, how was your day today?" Bang-sik asked as he played around with his pen.

"It went well sir, how was your day?" This time it was my turn to ask him and took a seat across from him.

"It went well as well. As you see, the other managers and I already made up our minds and know exactly what to do with you." I was a bit taken aback, I thought they would take a much longer time trying to decide what they were going to do with my future.

"You see, we did put into thought about you wanting to debut as a soloist, but we also have a much better idea. " Bang-sik had a wide smile now, which looks kind of creepy.

"May I ask what your idea is?" I asked as I wished that the idea would be to my liking.

"You are gonna become a trianee for the new girl group hoping that will debuting later this year!" I was shocked. I thought he would keep in mind that groups weren't my thing.

"What girl group?" I tried keeping my cool since I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Omelas! They are in need of one more vocalist and they are really eager to debut. With you added, there will be a total of four members and you'll actually be the main vocalist." His smile turned even wider by now. You could tell he was very excited about this group and I would feel bad if that group never came to be.

"I don't want to be in a girl group. That's not for me sir." I said as I bowed to him as an apology. Before I could stand from the chair and leave the room, I was cut short when Bang-sik spoked.

"At least give it a thought Hyejin. Soloist aren't doing very good in any industry right now. You're going to waste your talent out there." I turned back to face him. I knew what he was saying was true, groups are gabbing the people's attention these years more than ever. But I can probably change that, I can grab the public's attention and will probably give other soloists exposure.

"I want to be a famous soloist." I calmly said.

"We both know soloist aren't successful as groups, hyejin." Bang-sik had a harsher voice now.

"Let me think about it, I will tell you my answer tomorrow."

end

end.