twenty four

━━ ∘₊✧ TWENTY FOUR

━━ ∘₊✧ TWENTY FOUR

BY 6 pm everybody was on their way out of the practice room, some have already left the practice room. Meanwhile, Hyejin was still contemplating if she should go home as well. Her aunt had told her that it would be a delight to buy her a cake and celebrate her birthday together, but Hyejin had told her that she shouldn't waste her money on her. By the time Hyejin checked the clock, she noticed that it was already too late to go home. The streets are dangerous when it's past eleven and too dark.

BigHit gives out an iPad to every group in the building and they are told to leave it in the practice room right after they leave. Hyejin has laid down and started watching the video of recent debuted idols/ bands.

GLAM had made their debut in July and Hyejin was a bit bothered by that. She knows that it's not their fault she felt this way, but it bothered her that they took a song her ex-group mates worked really hard on. But, alas, no one said the kpop industry was fair. Hyejin quickly put them aside and started searching for the new kpop group that also debuted not so long ago, EXO. Man was she crazy for them! Their songs, choreographies and don't let her get started with the members. Bangtan knew of her obsession with them and to be honest, it made them all kind of jealous.

They were one of the groups that became big in such a short amount of time. Their entertainment company is no joke! They've debuted a lot of amazing artists but what else can't we expect from the number one entertainment company. Ever since the debut of SHINEE, Super Junior and SNSD, Hyejin has been dying to meet their artists in real life.

"You might get to see them in award shows!" Was what Taehyung had told her when she was talking about her admiration for sm's new boy group.

______

"Listening to EXO on my birthday? It's more amazing than I thought really." I spoke into the empty practice room. It is currently Saturday, September 1 and it's 1:35 am. Meaning that I'm officially a year older.

The boys left about two hours ago and the whole building was empty. I've slept in my practice room before, but there was always one or three others around. No one is here except me. I wanted to put on the earphones, but I'm afraid that I would not be able to hear an intruder trying to get inside the building. My stomach was hurting from laying down on it on the hard floor and got up. Since EXO's choreography is no joke, I have decided to learn some of it.