eight

━━ ∘₊✧ EIGHT

━━ ∘₊✧ EIGHT

   EVERYTHING started to seem a bit more serious. Ever since my unnies told me that we are against another girl group, we have been working harder and stayed a bit later to practice.

"Hyejin you're moving too slow! You need to get in your spot in the count of four." Yoonbi shouted and demonstrated the part for the 18th time already.

"I'll get it this time, sorry." I apologized and went back to the first step. This time I didn't get it and I silently screamed at myself for doing the same mistake.

"What time is it unnie?" I heard Hyebin ask from the distance.
"9:57." I quickly bid my goodbyes when I realized that everyone back at home will probably already be sleeping.

"Hyejin-ah! Wait up!" I stopped running when I heard my name being called. I noticed that it was Hoseok. I smiled when I saw him, he always seemed to cheer me up even on the worst days.

"Can I walk you home? It's already too dark for a fetus like you to be walking alone." Hoseok smiled as reached me.

"I'm only thirteen, I'm old enough to walk home alone. But you can walk me home though." We started walking and talked about our day on the way.

"Did you get any new members?" I asked since I heard that there was a new trainee joining bighit.

"A kid your age joined us 2 weeks before you joined, and we've had some trouble with him here and there." I could only nod at that.

"What kind of trouble?" I was a bit curious, my groupmates told me that boy trainees never had trouble during their trainee days.

"He gets extremely shy when he sings in front of an audience and we are a little worried about that. I heard that they might be sending him overseas." I was a little shocked by the last part. They will send you overseas if you don't do well!

"I hope he does well then, I'll be cheering for him and your entire group." Hoseok only smiled as he squeezed both my cheeks.

"You're so cute~" Hoseok giggled.