twenty two

━━ ∘₊✧ TWENTY TWO

━━ ∘₊✧ TWENTY TWO

IT is August 18 and it's currently 8:30 am. This means that it's 15 days before Jeongguk and Hyejin turn 15 years old. Hyejin is looking forward to spending her whole day with Bangtan. This year her birthday lands on a Saturday which means that they'll be in the practice room all day. And she just can't wait to spend it with her groupmates!

"Namjoon-ssi, sorry to be bothering you but would you mind helping me with my English homework?" Hyejin shyly walked inside the recording room where Namjoon was currently at.

Namjoon turned around and faced the fourteen-year-old who had just walked in with her english book and her notebook. Namjoon nodded and signaled Hyejin to grab a chair and sit facing him.

"Do you need help with everything?" Namjoon asked as he opened the book to the page where the sticky note was at. Hyejin nodded.

"I understand if you don't have time though." Hyejin kept her voice soft. She admired Namjoon, his hair, way of rapping, his mind, but she didn't like how intimidating he was towards her.

"I have time." You could say that Hyejin was really happy to hear that. So much that she couldn't hide her smile.

"Okay, so you've passed the introduction and are at... parts of speech." Namjoon was surprised.

"You're in your last year of middle school right?" Hyejin quickly nodded as she looked up at Namjoon.
"Then why does it say grammar - level 4? Do you speak english well?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the english book she handed him.

"Level four!? You're on level four already? That means you understand it don't you?" Namjoon asked loudly as he looked at the level Hyejin was at.

"I can have a conversation but it's just basic stuff." When I tell you Namjoon screamed, he screamed. He could not believe that a full Korean, fourteen year old, just spoke good English to him.