five

━━ ∘₊✧ FIVE

━━ ∘₊✧ FIVE.

   "WHAT do you mean, you're leaving back to daegu? Your daughter just got accepted to be a trainee!" Hyorin looked at her sister with disbelieved in her eyes.

"She still has to go to school! If they want her they can wait until she finishes this school year, which is only a few months away!" The younger sister rolled her eyes and sighed.

"What if they don't? What if your daughter loses her chance of becoming a star?" You can say that aunt Hyorin was being dramatic, but this isn't just half way of how dramatic she gets.

"Then she can audition for some other company, it's not that hard Hyorin-ah." Minhee continued folding het clothes and putting them inside her suitcase.

"Hyejin is staying with me." Minhee quickly looked at her sister, "Are you crazy? She can't stay here!" Minhee got up from the floor and now was face to face with her younger sister.

"I am not crazy and this is actually a pretty good idea. Meanwhile she can come study here and if you want so can Hyemin. I'll take good care of them both." Hyorin tried persuading her sister as much as possible by now.

"No, what will your husband think? I don't even trust your husband, this is a totally bad idea!" Minhee stopped shouting by now, knowing that her brother-in-law was in the living room watching tv.

"Minhee, you are overthinking! They'll stay in the twins' room." Saying Hyorin was frustrated by this point would be a big lie.

"Where will they sleep then?"

"They can stay with Jiwoo. All of them are boys either way." Hyorin shrugged.

____

"What do you mean I'm not going home with you mother?" Hyemin netted her eyebrows in confusion.

"You will stay with your aunt Hyorin. We came up with a deal and this was a much better option than the other one." Minhee gently grabbed her daughter's hand.

"You will stay here in Gangnam, while you are still a trainee. That also means that you will start school here and will need to behave your best and not give your aunt and uncle any trouble. Your aunt said she would buy you clothes and anything you need. Please behave your best and work hard. Don't forget I love you." The middle-aged woman kissed her daughter in the forhead and waved goodbye as she grabbed her youngest daughter's wrist and left colorful the house.

Hyemin has never been so confused in her life and to her disappointment, she didn't get to say goodbye to her sister. She looked out the window only to see her mother and sister being driven to the bus stop where they would be taken back home in daegu.

"Don't worry Hyejin-ah, we'll take good care of you." Hyorin caressed her niece's face and hugged her.

"Tomorrow we will head to bighit once I drop off the twins and see what they have in plan for you alright." Hyejin softly smiled before nodding her head.

"But for now, we have to sign you up in your new school and buy you your uniform as well. Let's get going." Aunt Hyorin quickly ran to her room and grabbed her clothes before dragging her niece to the future school she would be attending soon.

"Do you have any school you'd want to go to, Hyejin-ah?" Hyejin really didn't have an answer, she, never in her life, would she think that she would have to come live in Gangnam.

"Not really aunty, but any school you chose is alright with me." Even if I got to choose the school I would like to go to, I still have to make new friends and try hard in becoming friendly.

"I guess I'll take you to the middle school my son used to go to, Eonju Middle School." Hyejin tried her best to not give her aunt a fake cheerful smile, but today was such a sweet-sour day.

"It's alright if you feel sad, y'know. You're taking in so much right now, but I believe that this decision will be life changing. So please have faith in me Hyejin, this will be life changing!"

And all Hyejin could think of for the rest of the day was if she started school the next day, how will she get rid of her daegu dialect.

end.