sixteen

━━ ∘₊✧ SIXTEEN

━━ ∘₊✧ SIXTEEN

         THE morning was calm and peaceful, surprisingly. But that does not mean that it is not as busy as the other days. Hyejin has been waking up at five in the morning lately.

"Jiwoo, I'm leaving already. Wish me luck!" Hyejin whispered-scream in her cousin's ear while he was still deeply asleep.

She quietly left the house and made her way to school an hour earlier.

Or did she?

If the information Hoseok gave her is correct, her plan may go smoothly.

_____

"Do I knock? What if he's asleep?" Hyejin slapped her cheek softly and knocked on the door.

She waited for about two minutes but still no one seemed to open the door. She grabbed on the handle and noticed that it was unlocked. Hyejin gently twisted the door knob and opened the door.

"Good morning! I'm walking in!" She softly closed the door.
By the time she turned around to face the other side, a sleepy young boy was already standing there, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Oh, you scared me. Are you Jeongguk?" Hyejin quickly ask before it could get awkward.

"Yes, I'm Jeongguk. I barely woke up sorry about that." Before Hyejin could say anything, the young boy quickly noticed who he was talking to and ran back to his room.

"Yah! Why did you run away?" Hyejin followed behind and knocked on the door.

"Hyung told me a boy would be coming! Not a girl!" Jeongguk muffled answer was heard from the other side of the door.

"Sorry, I thought you already knew. I'm Yeon Hyejin, your future group mate." Hyejin bowed even though Jeongguk hasn't opened the door yet.

"I'll quickly change, give me a minute." Hyejin walked to the living room and waited there.

She could not believe how small the dorm actually is. Hoseok did told her about how cramped and small their dorms were, but she'd never expect to be this small. Especially for seven guys living in it.

"I'm done! But why are you wearing your school uniform?" Hyejin looked down on her uniform and then back at Jeongguk.

"So that my family thinks I went to school." Jeongguk hummed.

"So where are we going? Hyung told me not to go to school today." Hyejin smiled at the confused boy.

"We're going to go to bighit. I know you would probably want to school but-"

"I rather go to bighit, I don't like school that much" Jeongguk cut Hyejin before she could finish.

"That's cool then! Let's start heading over there then. Do you take the bus or do you want to walk?" Hyejin suggested.

"Let's walk, kids from school might see us and tell the school." Hyejin nodded.

"Let's go then."

_____

"Should we ask stuff about each other?" Hyejin could tell that Jeongguk was really nervous. Perhaps he didn't have any sisters.

"Okay. You can go first." Jeongguk was already sweating at this point. It was probably his first time talking to a girl his age in a long time.

"What's your full name?" Hyejin was really curious. She would like to know everyone's full name before she could officially join BTS.

"Jeon Jeongguk. What your full name?" Hyejin laughed.

"I already told you my name. It's Yeon Hyejin, but you can call me Jin if you'd like." Jeongguk nervously chuckled.

"Sorry, I was really nervous. I wasn't paying attention." Hyejin smiles again.
"It's okay."

"So when's your birthday?" Hyejin somehow wished he was younger, that way she could freely to him.

"September 1st, 1997." Jeongguk answered hoping that she would be older.

"Really?! I was born on September 1st, 1997 too!" Jeongguk and Hyejin smiled widely.

"We get to celebrate on the same day!" Hyejin's smile grew bigger.

"Oh look! We're here!" Hyejin pointed towards the bighit building.

_____

"What are we going to do here?" Jeongguk asked.

"Hoseok told me you were sent to the United States to learn how to better your dancing."

"That's correct. For a whole month." Hyejin nodded.

"Today, you will teach me everything you learned over there."

end

end.