eighteen

━━ ∘₊✧ EIGHTEEN

━━ ∘₊✧ EIGHTEEN

IN truth, a person can only dream so big. We may dream as big as we want, but we all don't get these dreams to become true.

So what makes these eight youngsters dream so big? They're mature enough to know that dreams don't always come true. But they still dream. In their hearts, minds, body, and soul.

They have no clue of the harsh sea they will be swimming through, but one thing's for sure.

They will be swimming through that harsh sea together.

______

"Are you sure that's that what you want to do?" Mister Bang stood you from his share as he heard the small girl claim that she would be joining the seven boys.

"Yes." Hyejin stood tall and proud.

"You know there will be a lot of hardships and a lot of hateful people out there," BangShik commented.

"Any group out there already gets hate. I could be with girls, I could be with boys, hateful people and hardships are always going to be there no matter what." Hyejin responded to the comment BangShik said.

"You are truly mature for your age Hyejin. You amaze me each time." Hyejin gave BangShik a cheeky smile.

"Alright then, I will tell the boys and make the final preparations. Hopefully, you will all be ready to debut by next year." Hyejin jumped of excitement.

"Thank you for giving me this chance sir. I promise not to let you down!" Hyejin shook BangShik's hand and bowed like three hundred times.

"Alright then, let's introduce you to your new group mates." Hyejin smiled from ear to ear and followed right behind him.

At this point, there is no turning back. All she could do from now on is to keep moving forward.

______

"Boys I would like to speak to you for a moment," BangShik instructed Hyejin to not enter that practice room and wait for him until he called her in.

"I know you have heard the news about a female entering the group. If that were the case, I would like your opinions on that matter." Mr. Bang stood in front of the seven members. It stayed completely silent for a good minute.

"It would be totally cool, but wouldn't she keep us from moving forward? We're already far enough in everything. I don't mean to complain but we're going to have to rearrange every song we planned to put in our debut album." You guys don't know this but Hyejin was not able to hear none of this. She was left outside with headphones, listening to the boys' songs.

"The dances are coming out really good and takes us a really long time to learn them. They are really difficult for someone who hasn't been used to it." Mr. Bang let Namjoon continue on with his opinions and thoughts, listening carefully to all of his words.

"Does anyone else have something different to say?" Mr. Bang looked at the others except for Namjoon.

"I would like to say something." Jimin raised his hand.

"Go ahead."

"Do we know this person?" Mr. Bang shrugged. He knew Hoseok knew Hyejin well but was not so sure about the others.

"What lets us know that she won't slow us down? Will we have to extend our debut?" Yoongi asked as he rubbed his head.

"Is it Yeon Hyejin?" Hoseok stood in front of Yoongi as he asked his boss.

"The one and only." Mr. Bang nodded.

 Bang nodded

end.