Chapter 11

Everyone finally left my room. Yet before, Gerard and Christine left, Gerard gave Christine and I a script to the new play. I looked at it and one of the songs stood out to me. I started to read the lyrics.

"I will see you at practice?", Erik asked.

"Yes, you will see me at practice." I smiled at him.

Erik was about to leave through the mirror. Without turning around, he said, "I can give you sing lessons if you like."

You have already taught me how. I thought while I smiled. "No, I do not sing, but thank you.", with that he left.

I noticed that my back was feeling wet. My back started to bleed again so I redressed my wound and put my night gown on. I laid down on my bed the wintry night air blew against my face. I put my black cloak to wonder around, I wandered to the stage. "Hello", my voice echoed throughout the concert hall. I remembered a promise of me singing here once but that was a long time ago. I opened my moth to sing then closed it, remembering what would always happened when I would sing. I would always get caught up in the song but that was not the bad part of it. Where I lived before the people did not like singing so they would do horrible things to me.

Though with me standing here, I felt safe like no one could touch me. Then I remembered the song Erik and I would sing to each other, I smiled but I would not sing it because Erik would realize who I was. Then, I started to sing a song a song that always sound beautiful to me.

I heard there was a secret chord

That David and it pleases the Lord

But you don't care for music, do you?

Well, it goes like this

The fourth, the fifth

The minor fall and the major lift

The baffled king composing hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you to her kitchen chair

And she broke your thrown, and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew a hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Then I heard something I don't know what, but I just ran back down to my room and closed the door. Hopefully, no one heard me. I went to lay on my bed, I hope that Erik did not hear me. I covered my eyes with my pillow, of course, he heard me he hears everything in hear. I had forgotten how the sounds carry do there. I then slowly drifted off to sleep.

I do not own the song Hallelujah. I put a video up top if you would like to listen to one of my favorite versions of this song. I also need other songs for this story so if you would like to private message me that would be great. I am looking for a song for Erik's and Ana's lullaby and I also need a song for them to sing together I was thinking something like Time to say goodbye, I don't know, send me some of your suggestions.

Thephantomoflibary