Chapter 22

Ana's POV

I had just woke up when I heard voices coming from the music room. So I sat there still and listened.
   "I love you Christine." was all I heard Erik say. My mind told me to leave that I was not wanted hear. I went back to my room and got dressed as quickly as I could and left. My mind just repeating 'Run, Run, Run.'
    I had just gotten out of the room when Gérard was walking up the stairs.
     "What are you doing out of bed Ana?" Gérard questioned me.
     "I have to leave. Erik...........he loves Christine, i heard him tell her he loved her, and I can't stand in the way and he thinks I'm a monster. I have to leave." My eyes started to tear up but I quickly pushed them back. I quickly  brushed by Gérard.
      "Where are you going to go? Come back with me and at least think about what you are going to do." He said as he grabbed my elbow.
      "Ok", was all I manged to whisper.
      Thankfully it was only a couple of minutes and we were arrived at Gérard's apartment. As we walked up the stairs I started to feel dizzy and I started I lean back. Gérard pushed me back forward, but when he removed his hand it was covered in blood. I knew that I was bleeding but I need to to leave Erik's domain. When I got to Gérard's living room I just laid on my stomach on the floor.
       "Ana, why did you what to leave Erik; were you happy there?"
       "I was happy. But, I know Erik thought I was a monster and he loves Christine. What was I supposed to do destroy Erik's happiness for my own." Tears building up in my eyes
        "And, what about your happiness, Ana?"
        "I am used to sadness. You know, I was actually happy when I came back to the opera house. I was so excited to see Erik. He even got more handsome and he was AR get let as ever." My sight was getting a little fuzzy. "Gérard it's getting dark in here."
         I heard Gérard walking my way. I think I herd him say that he was going to go get help. I'm not really sure but everything turned black.

Merry Christmas I hope you are enjoying to day. I am sorry that I have not posted in awhile but hopefully I'll post some thing before the new year. Thanks of the almost 500 reads.