Chapter 24

Ana's POV

I woke up I looked around to see where I was. The walls were rock, the place was damp and I could here a faint violin coming from down the corridor. I...I was back in Erik's underworld. I tried to move but, pain shot out from my back. Needing to get out of here I pushed the pain aside and started to get out. Not noticing that the music had stoped. When, hands pushed me back into the soft mattress. I looked up to see Erik. I tuned my head to face the wall since I became so interesting.
"I have to leave." I said in a small voice.
"Well, that's not going to happen Ange."
    I whipped my head around, instantly regretting it. A slowly moaned and slowly laying back into the bed holding my head from the pain that I just caused. Then I felt Erik wrapping up in the blanket, picking me up and carrying me bridal style, to some where.
     "I have to leave, Erik.", I said looking straight ahead.

     "I'm not letting you." As he held me a little bit closser. "I just got you back. Do you think I would just let you go like that, Ange?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back.
     "Don't call me that...." I raised my voice a little not an angry tone, but one that doesn't want to remember. "The Ange you knew is dead. Know I'm the Ange of death. The assassin that would lure her pray with her voice then kill them before they had time to react. You see...... I am a monster just waiting for her next victim. My hand are stained in blood." I lowered my head in shame.
      "And I am The Phantom of the Opera. The very name strikes fear in the company of the opera. The one that frighten people to stay away from my under ground home. I have also killed. Keeping Christine against her will. I am also a monster. So maybe.... just maybe.... that these two monsters can live as one?" He said as he brought a box in front of me.
      I took it from his hand. I slowly opened it seeing a small ring with 4 small diamonds across it. I gasped in surprise. "But you love Christine. I....I....heard you tell her."
       "Yes I do love Christine but I now know that it is as a freind. I have always loved you from the first time I saw you since you were a little girl. I died a little when I heard that you were dead. The joy I felt when I relized that you were you and the pain I felt that we I saw that you were gone. It's been you and always you. So, Anastasie will you marry me?"
       I smiled at him, "Yes, Erik I will marry you."
       Erik jumped up so happy picking me up and spinning me around. He stopped and I kissed him, at first it was soft but it then it turned into a passionate kiss. We started to walk back to tell Christine and Gérard.
        "I love you Anastasie."
        "I love you Erik, my one and only Phantom of the Opera."