Chapter 23

Erik's POV

'Where could she be?' All her stuff was gone. The only things that were left was the night gone and a note. I picked up the note and turned it around the only thing on there were 'Thank You, Goodbye', I walked out of her room toward the lake. When I heard someone walk up behind me.
"Where is she?" Christine asked.
"I don't know she was in her room but know she's gone. What if ?"
" What if what Erik?", Christine asked as her face kept telling me that she was getting worried.
"What if she heard us talking....."
"She heard you tell me that you still loved me." Christine finished my sentence.
"She did!", I heard another voice come from behind us I turned to see Gérard stand at the bottom of the steps of Angel's room.
  "Where is she now!", I asked/yelled at Gérard. As I rushed past him.
  "Erik....ERIK." Gérard screamed at me.
  "Erik, she is bleeding I don't know what happened but she is passed out on my floor of my apartment."
  I gathered everything that I needed and went to Gérard's apartment through the secret passage. Christine and Gérard was following close be hind me. When I reached the door I heard rustling com I ng from behind it. I walked in quickly and saw Ana trying to get up. She was pale and still out of it. I rushed up to her, and making her lie back down on the floor. Christine and Gérard helped me with her so, I could assess the damage that was done.
    Ana started talking in her blacked out phase. "Gérard, I've got to go. I have to leave." She whined.
    I leaned over to Gérard and to him to ask why she must leave.
    "Ana, why must you leave?", Gérard questioned her.
    "I'm a monster. I have killed.", those words shattered my heart. I asked Gérard again to ask if she is afraid of me.
     "Ana are you afraid of Erik?"
     "No, how could anyone be afraid of Erik. He is kind. He will protect anyone he loves. Even though he has a hard time letting go." She shucked at the last part. " I have loved him from the first time I meet him. Then I fell back in love again when I found him in the tunnels."
       "She loved me?", I stopped what I was doing and looked at her face then I looked at Christine and Gérard and they were smiling.
        "But......Erik does not love me. He still loves Christine and I don't what him to choose."
         She thought I love Christine but I love her. I have to show her what she means to me when she wakes up. I rebandaged her up and took her back to the lair.

A/N: Happy New Years Eve.
Thank you for the 500 views. I have one more chapter write then a the Forgotten Past will be over. Thank you for all my readers support. Vote and comment. I am planning on doing onehots/images of the Phantom of the Opera. I might even do Loki or dracula oneshots/images. If any one any request DM me or if you want me to do any other characters.