Chapter 1

Ashlyn's pov
*year 1999*
The mean men toke me away from my mommy and daddy and toke me to this lab "hello there, my name is Eric sacks What's your name?" The man asks me. I look up at him throw tear filled eyes "A A Ashlyn, I want my mommy and daddy back" I say but just gets up and the other men starp me to a chair. Sacks then walks over to me with a needle "let me ask you Ashlyn what's your favourite animal?" He ask "I actually h h h have 2 favourites, wolves and turtles" I say. He kinda smirks then pulls the chair over to some box looking things "well you and these litte turtles are part of something that's gonna change the world" sacks says. I see 4 little box turtles, awwww their so cute I go to ask their names then see the labels on the containers as I feel something jab neck and I felt my body start to change and after a while I'm a lot smaller then I was. Sacks grins as another man walks in "Eric what did you do?" The man says "help me" I beg him and his eyes widen. The man then picked me up and walked out "it's okay sweetie they can't hurt you anymore, what's your name?" He asks. He seems way nicer then those other men "Ashlyn, they toke me away from my mommy and daddy" I say and change back somehow "oh im so sorry, listen you can come stay with me and my daughter April" he says and that's how I ended up becoming part of their family.