chapter 9

3rd person pov
It's late at night when April o'niel walks towards vren "there she is new yorks secret weapon" vren says "how's your arm vren?" April asks. "Wouldn't be much use in a fight not that I was much use before" vren says "so did you get a new car?" April asks him "yes your looking at the new Fenwick express, kinda of an upgrade, figered I'd need new wheels as my old work van went boom, channel 6 gave it to me they six gave they said don't pit a scratch on it but like lightings gonna strike twice" vren says. April just looks at him "so is that why you called me here to talk about your new car?" She asks him "I know your not exactly a fancy restaurant kinda girl so I figerd a creepy underpass in the middle of the night was more your speed" he says. Just then there's a car horn making both April and vern look behind vren to see the turtles in a van "dj Mikey in the house" Mikey half yells with a grin on his face. April walks over to them "what are you guys doing here?" She asks them "we figered we owe you a thanks for keeping our secret" Leo says with a small smile. She the looks inside to see raph "you know you got a lot to gain by tellin people about us but you had our backs" he says "yea course thats what families for raph" April says making the red turtle smile. "So you guys are driving now?" Vren asks "yea man I pimped this bad boy out, we gotta 42' plasma screen with the nba package save ice machine 7.1 digital surround sound" Donnie explains. "Check the bass bro" Mikey says and he just pushes a button that makes a rocket come out from the top "uh oh" vren says as the rocket fires a blows up his new car. "My bad I'm still figering out the bottons" Mikeys with a guilty look on his face as sirens are heard "before we go have you guys seen Ashlyn anywhere?" Donnie asks "last I saw here she said she was meeting some friends" April says and the turtels quickly drive off before their seen while April and vern toke the subway home.

Ashlyn's pov
I quickly made my way to the warehouse and turned on the lights "you know you gotta tell your family at some point right?" My best friend riley James says. I just look at her "I can't tell them riley, yes what I do is a good thing but can you imgain the freak fest April would have if she knew I'm a computer hacker" I say as I sit at my desk. Yep that's right this girl works as a computer hack for the government but it's now the only secret I have and I could imagine what would happen of any one found out about this "ash we gotta new job for ya" keke smith our weapons exsept says "I'm on it k" I say and start the job.