chapter 10

*6 mouths later*
Ashlyn's pov
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I see I feel asleep at my desk agien, I quickly pick up the phone "oh thank god your okay" I hear Donnie say."where are you? April checked your friends house but nun of you are there?" He asks "Donnie I'm now on my way home okay, I promise I'll be at the apartment soon" I say to him and then hand up. As I'm putting my stuff away "so when were you going tell us that you have a boyfriend?" Keke asks with the biggest smirk on her face "he's not my boyfriend yet" I say. She just keeps on smirking "well when he dose become your boyfriend we have to meet him" riley says and as I go to awnser foot soldiers storm in and take as at gun point "let us go asshole" keke yells. She totally would be a good match for leo "no you see this little friend of your a is our way of getting those turtles" a soldier says and they slam the van doors "what is he talking about ash?" Riley asks. I guess there's no point in lieing seeing as they'll see them when they come rescue us "okay I'll tell you everything" I say and I told them the hole story. They just sat there "that's crazy, there's no way theres no such thing as gaint mutant ninja turtles" keke says, after about an hour the van stops and we're pulled out but as they start walking us "LET THEM GO" I heard Donnie yell. He, raph, Mikey, Leo and April all walk over "omg you weren't lieing?" Riley whispers as I kick the foot soldier that had a hold of me. The 2 that had riley and keke let them go and we all walk over to the turtels "didn't think we'd let you get away that easy did you?" Karai say and that turns into a fight. We won of course and headed home "hey Ashlyn I need to ask you something?" Donnie says "What is it?" I say "I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go on a date tomorrow?" He asks with a nervous tone in his voice "yea I'd love to Donnie" I say with a smile and he smiles super wide. Omg yes I have a date with Donnie "any way these are my friends keke and riley" I say and I swear riley couldn't stop looking at Mikey "well it's nice to meet you girls" Leo says and we all said our goodbyes and I walked keke and riley home as they share an apartment "so I'm sorry for not believing you before, I promise I won't tell a sole about them" keke says  making me smile. I finally went home "so you finally have a date with Donnie I hear?" April says as I walk in "Yea I do, I'm really nervous tho" I say and she gives me a sympithic smile "don't worry you'll be fine" she says and I finally went to bed just thinking about what could happen on the date tomorrow.