Chapter 3

Ashlyn's pov
The next day April dragged me to channel 6 with her to tell everyone what we saw but I know no one's gonna believe us. As she explaining what happened someone makes fun of her "Hey watch it buddie before I brake your face" I say to him that shuts him right up. I smirk and then a thought came to mind 'if April is gonna look for this vigilante then how long before she finds out what I am?'. That night we had to go to the charity event but I waited in the van as I knew he would be in there, the man that ruined my life and toke me from my family, Eric sacks. Eventually April and vern came back and got in the van "hey sis are you crying?" April ask me and i whip my eyes not realising I was crying. I nod no and we drove off "Eric sacks was so inspiring, I know that this is a story that actually matters" April says. Vern turns to her "the superhero one? Yes you should totally do that" he says as people start running and screaming "what's going on?" Vern says as April gets out so me being me I went after her. She was trying to ask people what they were running from but on one would listen and we ended up in the subway, couple foot soldiers go downstairs and I hear crying, screaming and a gunshot. We tried to sneak down but we got caught by foot soldiers and we ended up on th ground with the other people, the woman called out "we know your out there, if you don't surrender we start exusting hostages" she says as I see April pull her phone out "April no" I whisper but she dosent listen and takes pictures but the shutter sound wasn't silenced. The woman's head shot in our direction and she pulled a gun out "you" she half yells walking towards April "stand up" she says as voices are hear heading this way from the tunnel. The lights go out and I see 4 silhouettes fight the foot clan then after a minute their up this thing and people got up and ran over to it but I just wanted to get home and work on the computer, yea that's right I'm a geek so what. I follow April and we followed voices up to the roof "that's what I'm talking about brothers like shadows in the night completely unseen" they frezze as April takes a picture with the flash 'its official, my sister is an idiot' "what was that, it's a camera flash, we know it's a camera flash, who's behind the camera flash, by my calculations it's 2 girls, are we gonna kill em" then out of no where some rope like thing wrapped around us and we got pulled up. Ow that's gonna leave a mark, I look at April as there's a thud in front of us "gimme the camrea, oh look he's doin his batman voice, oh she's so hot I can feel my shell tightening, we can hear you" the guys says but as he goes to walk forward someone jumps on the edge of the roof "enough, back off raph" the giant turtle says. Okay I don't know wether to be amazed or freaked out right now "ladies hello I apologise my colleague here forgot to say please so would you please hand over the camera" blue mask says. I see April is completely freaked out right now and orange mask makes April faint "well done michelangelo" purple mask says, this all becoming to much for me and I end up passing out as well. When I wake up I see April slowly getting up "wait so your ninja mutant turtle teenagers?" She says "well when you put it like that it sounds ridiculous" purple says, okay I really gotta learn their names. "She's looking as us like we're freaks, I bet that why you toke out picture isn't it ha show ya friends" red says "bro that's a good thing maybe she has hot friends" michelangelo says. At least I know one of their names "how meany times do I have to tell you we don't break things we fix them Donnie already whiped the phone genius problem solved moving on" blue says and the 2 have a small confration "leonardo if we wanna make home before master we gotta husle" purple says and I hear April whisper the name "do not say a word about this to anyone, if you do we will find you April O'Neil and Ashlyn Jones" blue says, wait how dose he know my birth name. As they went of April got another picture and we rushed home but something about those turtles seems familiar, when we get home April looks throw her things and finds stuff she kept from dads lab. It's the video tapes that catch my tentensen "and these are our little turles Leonardo, raphael, michelangelo and donatello" a young April says on the tape "I knew it, they were our childhoop pets Ashlyn well Donnie seemed more to be yours but that dosent matter, we've know them since we were little girls" she says. She plans to tell Thompson Tomrrow but I'm I need of a run so I sneak out my window and once I'm on the roof a change to my wolf which has white fur and I howl. I smile as I jump from building to building with no trouble then I see them "i'm telling you guys there is something off about the younger one " purple says. Mikey just smirks "dose donatello have a little crush" he says, wait that's Donnie. I still remmber him sat on my shoulder as I did my homework in the lab back when he was tiney, now look at him. I gotta leave "guys I think we're being watched" shit "we don't have time we gotta get back now" one says but I didnt see who as their gone and down a man hole cover "nice place to hide turtles" I say to myself and walk into the street. I ran home and quickly changde back once I was in my room agien, just in time as April opens the door "Ashlyn I need your help Tomorrow" she asks and I know she won't stop till i say yes so I agree and went to sleep. For some reason I dreamt about Donnie but why would that happen, I can't possibly like him can I.