Chapter 6

April's pov
I waited till they were all gone then came out of hiding to see splinter under some rubble so I tried to move it but it's no use. I then see raph walk in with a tuff look on his face but when he sees splinter he looks worried and runs over lifting the rubble out of the way. "Let's get him to the needle room" he says as he picks splinter up and carried him off with me following "grab the first aid kit, on the self" he says laying splinter down. I grabbed the first kit and ran over splinter shruggled to get any words out, there is so much on my mind right now. I start to hear this beeping and run to the screens "it's some kind of a tracker" I say and look back "it's donatello" raph says "Let's go save my brothers" he says "and my sister" I whisper as he picked up the others weapons "we need a ride" I say and went to the phone box and called the first person that came to mind, vern.

Ashlyn's pov
They toke me into a different room and sacks walked in so I growled at him showing teeth as I'm still in wolf form. He just grins "wow look at you, I think you are gonna wanna watch we're gonna do to those turtles" he says and that makes my blood boil "You dare hurt them and i will rip you to shreds" I say. Then someone puts a tight muzzle on me "now you can't bite" sacks says and garbs the lead they have me on like I'm some kind of dog and he walks to these 4 cage things and I see 3 of them are full. No no "wow just....and we were gonna use rabbits can you image that, all we were trying to do was create an antidote" sacks say. I look at all of them knowing I'm helpless to do anything "for what?" Leo says calmly "say that agine I wanna hear your voice" sacks says like this is some game. "For what?!" Leo says agine a little more annoyed this time, I try to block out sacks's voice and I look right into Donnie eyes 'i wish I could help' I thought to myself. I then look down seeing my clarws coming out, wait I didn't think to use those then I lifted paw and swiped at sacks leg "ahh you stupid mutt" he says and he picks up a taster "don't you dare hurt her" I hear Donnie say as he tries to break free. Sacks just smirks "wow would you look at that seems two freaks may like each other" he says then I rip the muzzle off and growl at him. I pin him down "what's it to you?" I say angrily as he tases me "leave her alone" Donnie says a little more weak then before "make sure you drain all their blood" sacks says as he picks up the case "time to take a bite out of the big Apple" he says and he walks out. I try to stand but it's no use, Then raph comes in and tries to break the cage "raphael so glad you could join us, the forth cage is for You" shredder says and raph runs at him. They both start fighting on the level below as April and vren run in "RAPHAEL" April yells "you" shredder says "focus on me" I hear raph say. I finally stand and limp over to vren and April "4 total turtles ones fighting a robot samurai, why not" vren says and I went over to Donnies cage with April "Donnie what do I do?" April asks. He tries his best to lift his head "adrenaline" he says weakly, I change back and I went over to a machine I saw a little thing says adrenaline injection. I start pressing it as much as I can but I see them not responding "no no come on this has to work, I love you Donnie" I whisper the last part. Then I could see it starting to work "It's working" vren says as the guys rip out of their constraints "I think we should move" April says. Just as we move the others all break throw the glass and kinda ramble then went to see raph while me, vren and April ran out to find a way back.