chapter 12

Ashlyn's pov
It's been a week and I'm going on my annual vacation but the real reason is that since I'm part wolf I seem to have a mating season and I don't wanna hurt anyone if I go crazy. I put my suite case in the car and hug April "now your sure that I can't come with you" she asks "I'm sure" I say and get into the car after making sure I have everything "see ya in 2 weeks April" I say. I drives off as my phone goes off and I see that it's Donnie "yea?" I say as I pick up "hey babe I was just wondering were abouts it is that your going?" He ask as I told him I was leaving for a couple week. "I'm going Texas" I lie as I'm actually going to a farm house about an hour away from new york "okay well I'm gonna miss you" he says "i'll miss you too Donnie, anyways i better go i'm driving at the moment" I say and after saying I love you I hung up. What i didn't know was that my boyfriend had put a tracking device in the ring he made for me

After a hours drive I finally pull up to the place "Okay here's my home for the next 2 weeks" I say to myself and carrying my bags inside

After a hours drive I finally pull up to the place "Okay here's my home for the next 2 weeks" I say to myself and carrying my bags inside. I take a shower as I felt the slowly start of my mating season take hold "that odd, it's not ment to start for another two days" I say to myself as I showered. The only thought In my head was having Donnie in the shower with me, okay now I'm worried so after I had my shower and got dressed I did some research 'wolves will have a mating Season for almost 2 weeks but if they build a strong connection with someone it'll come earlier'. Thank God I left when I did course who knows what would of happened if stayed even a second longer, my phone then starts to go off and see it's a face time from keke so I awnser and see she's with riley and Maya "hey girls what's up?" I ask. "I wanna know why you really leave? We're your best friends you can tell us anything" riley says and I take a deep breath "I'll tell you as long as do not tell the guys or April" I say and they all promise not to say anything. I smile "well you know how most animals have a mating season?" I ask "yea why?" Maya asks me "well since I'm part wolf I get it to and I leave so that if I go crazy I won't hurt anyone" i say and they go silent. They promise not to say anything and we say our goodbyes just as there's a nock at the door "who could that be?" I say to myself and I open it and there 4 figers wearing hoodies and masks "can I help you guys?" I ask a little afired. They say nothing and two of them grab me "hey let me go" i say as I struggle to get free "no way" one of them says and they stick a needle in my arm and after 10 seconds I passed out.