chapter 8

Ashlyn's pov
I was blushing as we sild in the sewer pip as I was Donnie's arms, Mikey had April while raph had Vern. "Please keep your arms and legs inside the shell at all times" Mikey says, when we finally gets the the tower "alright we'll go to the top and stop shredder, you guys get somewhere safe" Leo says. "No no we go find sacks and get the mutagen as a back plan, just in case" April says "thanks for the vote of confidence" raph says "if we don't make it back bring the mutagen to splinter it can save his life" Leo says. I look to Donnie "Sack's laboratory is on the 36th floor, I've already disabled the security systems oh and good luck" he says and before he walks off I quickly kiss his cheek "be safe" I whisper as he and the others run off. Me, April and vren make our way up "I knew you liked him, I could just tell" April says "not the time April" I say trying to change the subject. We finally make it up but he we got the lab sacks fired a gun at us "you 3 are adorable I could just pinch your cheeks" he says as we hide behind a desk "I understand girls with dead daddy issues, this is history repeating it's self Your father walked in on us Ashlyn just like you did" he says. Wait what "only difference is you get to live" he says "you killed my farther" I says trying not to cry "O'NIEL" vren yells then April goes and hits this bottom while vren just sacks round the head something and ended up get shot in the leg. I ran and got a canister while April helped vren "I know what i have to do" I say and run off to get the the roof "ASLHYN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" April yells but I ignore her. I finally made it up there to See the turtles trying hold the tower up "SHREDDER" I yell and he turns to me "this is all that's left" I say and I start backing towards the edge. "You mutt that is mine" he says and he gets closer to me just as there's an explosion and the tower starts to fall, while was looking at it shredder pushes me making us bot fall off the edge. I grabbed onto part of the spier "Ashlyn hold on we're coming" I heard Donnie yell just as shredder throws a knife hitting my hand making me let go. I start to fall but managed to get Donnies hand in time as he and the others make this chain using themselves and pull me up "you okay Ashlyn?" Donnie asks me "I'm fine thanks" I say as the spier falls. Then each other turles admint something "Ashlyn?" Leo ask me "okay fine I'm in love with Donnie" I yell then raph dose their speech bite just as he finishes we got the ground. "Raph we made it" Donnie says "are you crying?" Mikey asks "no don't think so just a little dusty out here" raph says and the brothers head to down the nearest man hold cover before their seen by anyone else.