Chapter 4

Ashlyn's pov
The next morning I was with April in channel 6 hq preparing her presentation for Thompson. "O'Neil, okay what was so important that I had to get her so quick" she asks. Then April tried to convise her but it dosen't work "okay I just wanna be clear, your now telling me there are 4 6ft talking turtles walking around new york city and no one's seen them but you 2" she says "that's what I'm telling you" April say says. Thompson chuckles "I don't mean to laught but is there anything else we should know about them" "their ninjas" April says and she ended up getting fired. I helpt her carrying her stuff out "O'Neil" we turn to see vern "could've been worse" he says "I just got fired vern how could it be worse" April says with tears in her eyes "maybe it's good, take a little time take care of yourself" vern says. He offers us a ride home "not unless your going to Eric sacks esatse, I'm not giving up on this story" she say to him. "You gotta put that to bed, would all of those grate reporters that your worked with would they have put it to bed, that's diffrent, how is it diffrent they all started exsclly where I am right?" She says and that got vern to agree. "Ashlyn you coiming?" April asks "no way am I going to the picks house" I says "what is your problem, eveyone expect you loves the guy he worked with dad" April says. "He worked with your dad, he toke me away from mine" I whisper the last part and just walk away trying not to cry. I sit on a random roof and just let the tears fall "why can't I just tell her the truth?" I say to myself and the next thing I knew I was in the sewers. I look forward to see a giant rat thing "come closer" he says and I knew who it was "splinter" I whisper as I walk closer to him and he gives me a soft smile. "Boys I wish to speak with her in private" he says to the turtles and they leave the room leaving just me and him. I sat infront of him "I can feel you have something troubling you" he says "yea, my sister dosen't know about what I am and it's hurting me to lie to her" I say "I understand things like this can be hard" he says "and I never got proply thank her dad for saving my life" I say. Splinter gives me another smile "I know this may be odd but i wish to see what you look like now, last time I saw you were a small pup" he says, I know I can trust him so I change to my wolf. Before another word is said someone yells "dad look out" then the 4 brothers run in and I jump to a high pipe "you stay away from him" raph says and I just jump on his head to get past them and I try to run but I'm blocked agine by Donnie "no one messes with my dad and gets away with it" he says with his bo staff in hand "wow if I wanted hurt anyone I would of done that by now" I say "wait you talk" he says. "Of course she dose she's like us donatello" splinter says as he walks in with the other turtles "we're sorry we rushed in like that" Leo says. I look to him "I understand, you were just protecting splinter, I would of done the same thing if I was you" I say and they all clam down. Splinter gives me the 'can I tell them' look, If I want them to trust me them I better get it over with so I nod "my sons I wish to tell you how she came to be this way" master splinter asks "um okay" they say and as he tells them I go somewhere on my own and curled up into a ball. After a while I hear foot steps "hey" I look to see Donnie "I can't believe I you had to go throw that and at such a young age" he says "it's fine" I say "Okay now to track down your sister" he says and he goes to his computer. I sat up and had the thought that maybe that after this is all over I can go find my mum and dad agine, if there still alive.