Chapter 5

Ashlyn's pov
While the turtles went to get April I had a look my phoneto see I had a miss call and they left a vocie mail so I listen 'we know about what you are so you will meet us tonight or you will see what happens to your sister'. No no someone else knows "what is it?" Splinter asks and before I can say anything the turtles walk in with April who has a bag over her head. When it's lifted she stands there in shock "it's been a long time" splinter says as she slowly walks forward "splinter?" She says "how'd she know his name?" One of the turtles asks but I still have that voice mail on my mind. I'm only snapped out of my of thoughts by "premiter breach we have incoming" Donnie says as he runs over to his computer. Bombs went off and foot soldiers came in and that turned into a fight and I see the turtles can handle themselves so I went to help splinter and boy did we kick some ass. I changed to my wolf and throw a foot soldier at the wall by my muzzle "impressive" splinter says as someone else walk in "shredder" splinter says as I stand with him. "All these years I've been trying the recreate the mutagen and you.....you just handed it to me" shredder says and that made me growl "you will not lay a hand on my son's" splinter says "and I will stop at nothing to keep them safe" I say. "I see you got a little mutt" shredder says "I am not a mutt" I say and I bit his arm, I held on as he grabbed my tail "I think this one shall be my new pet" shredder says as he pulls me away and throws me at the wall making me yelp. Splinter fights him and at first he's winning but then it all went to hell "sensei!" The turtles yelled as they saw what was going on "no my son's stay back" splinter says as he pulls a leaver and this gate got in the way of anyone else helping him. Shredder throw him one last time before just picking him up and holding him as Donnie, Mikey and Leo got throw. I looked at April "i'm sorry" I whisper to her as I'm grabbed by my neck and pulled out, i make eye contact with Donnie as he and the others are taken down by the foot 'oh I hate seeing him like this' okay now I know I really do have feelings for him. I could hear Leo and the others but I couldn't see them as I'm put into a diffrent car "you will learn to do as I say" shredder says as he shuts the door "take her to sakes with the turtles" he says as we drove off. I heard more bombs go off 'I'm so sorry April I wish I could of helped you' I think to myself and let a single tear to slid down my face.