Chapter1: Potty training

One day grandma Jean decided it was time for her grandbaby to be potty trained. Grandma Jean went into her grandbabys room and tell her the news. She was playing with her toys and Scar heard her grandmas foot steps on the wooden floor and turned around and smiled & cooed "grandmommy" as she got and up and ran  into grandmas arms. Her grandma picked her up and cradled her & said guess what my little one!?
Scar: what grandmaw?
Grandma: im gonna be potty training you
Scar: *confused look* what's a potty?
Grandma: its something where you're gonna learn how to go tinkle & poopie in!
Scar: *giggled* that's what my diapee is for.
Grandma: well it won't be for much longer
Scar: grandma?
Grandma: yes?
Scar: I need a change I made poopie
Grandma: oh me! Let's go change your messy diaper
*lays scar on the changing table and un does the strips on the side of the diaper & holds scars legs in the air as she removes the dirty diaper and wipes up on the poopie  from scars butt, & lays her legs down and wraps up the dirty diaper and throws it away. Then she puts baby powder on scar & sticks another diaper under her butt and attaches a both sticky tabs together and picks scar up and holds her like a baby koala to her side*
Scar: *yawns* grandmaw... I sweepy
Grandma: *smiles & sits in her rocking chair & starts singing you are my sunshine while
cradling scar in her arms* Scars eyes begin getting heavy and pretty soon she's asleep

*let me know if y'all want more in comments below* this chapter was inspired by a of other stories I found and the credit goes to princess_potty_pants thanks for the inspiration :)