Chapter 12: Grandma's home

Scar woke up the next morning to her grandma sleeping in the bed beside hers, Maya was sleeping on the couch as she stood up in her crib and looked around and then realized she had to go potty she yelled grandma!! Her grandma woke up and said what? Huh?! and said what's wrong baby? Holding her crotch she said Potty!!! My goodness! Her grandma got up and picked her up and carried her to her little potty and scar pulled her pants down and sat down and began to tinkle and her grandma said good girl! Grandma handed her some toilet paper and she wiped herself and got up and hugged her grandma and her grandma said I'm so proud of you. Now let's go wake up maya and tell her what you did all by yourself! Scar ran into the living room and called out MAYA and maya woke up and said what dear? Maya I went potty like a big girl again, and grandma saw me! That's good to hear sweetheart! I'm proud of you and I'm sure she is too! Grandma smiled and said oh yes she is finally learning after many failed attempts of trying to get her to go on the potty! Well she may still have some accidents I feel like as time goes on there will be less and less of them! Now let's have some breakfast. Grandma went into the kitchen and made eggs and toast and sausages. She cut up a plate for her little girl and made a plate for maya while saying thanks for watching my little girl while I was gone for the weekend. I hope she was no trouble. Maya replied she was no trouble at all she was an angel And I would love to watch her again sometime. They ate breakfast and after the breakfast grandmother wash the dishes with Maya and then hours later decided to go for a picnic at the park around lunch time. They packed a basket of sandwiches and chips and fruits. They put it all in the car and before they left, grandma looked at scar and said let's go potty before we leave. Scar but I don't have to go. After all that juice you drank for breakfast and you have yet to tell me you need to pee pee, you are going to at least try and go okay? Scar and said okay just sat on her little potty and pretty much almost filled it up. She really did have to go badly but really wanted to get the park, she wiped herself and got up and said grandma I done going pee pee! Her grandma came in and saw that the potty was almost full and said you did have to go pee pee didn't you? Scar nodded her head and confessed I just wanted to hurry up and get to the park and wait and go pee pee there. Her grandma said the park will always be there but when you need to go potty you need to go when your body said you need to either pee pee or poopie you got that baby girl? Scar nodded and said okay and they got into the car and headed to the park for there picnic. Scar immediately ran to the playground started playing another little girl there. A couple hours went by and scar was hungry but also needed to go poopie she rushed to her grandma and said I needed to go poopie.. her grandma said okay let's find a potty she took scar to the bathroom but just as scar was about to pull down her pants she couldn't hold it anymore and pooped her pants and began to cry. Her grandma said what wrong baby? Scar said grandma I accidentally went poopie in my pants! Her grandma said oh my goodness, it's okay baby I brought a bag of extra clothes. She laid scar down on the changing table and took off her pants and cleaned her up and put her on the potty and said see if you need to go pee pee. Scar tried and she peed a little and wiped herself and then grandma put a pull up on her and some new pants and said I think it's time we go home and just as she said that scar yawned and grandma picked her up and scar laid her head down grandma picked up the bag and went to go get maya so they could go home. Grandma put scar in her car seat and got in the car and drove home.