Part 3: still learning

One morning scar woke up with a really bad urge to potty, she placed her hands in her crotch & called for her grandma cause she couldn't get out the crib without help. "Graaaanddmaa!" She cried. Her grandma came in & saw her holding herself & asked do you go tinkle? Scar shook her head up and down but as soon as her grandma lifted her out of the crib she could no longer hold it and she began wetting her diaper and begin to cry, grandma picked her up and begin to bounce her and said it's okay, let's go clean you up little one. She got   Scar in the bath and turned on the water and got scar all cleaned up & put scar in some fresh clothes & wrapped up scar in a blanket & made a bottle of milk for scar and sat down with her and cuddled her as grandma put on a movie & laid Scar in the fold of her elbow she stuck the bottle in her mouth and began to suck on it. Grandma started rocking & half way through the the movie she looks down & scar is sleeping. She places scar in her crib & closes the door.
*Next morning*
Scar wakes up & cries for her grandma. Grandma comes in & picks her up & says Good Morning little one! Scar stands up and does grabby hands at her grandma as her grandma picks her up and checks her diaper, my goodness your diaper is soaked baby girl, let's get you into a fresh one and then we can have breakfast. She laid scar down on the changing table & un taped her soaking wet diaper and pulled it from under as she wiped her up and slid a fresh dry diaper underneath her butt and taped the diaper and picked her and carried her downstairs and sat her in her high chair with a bottle of milk, plate of eggs and oatmeal scar sucked on the bottle some and her grandma fed her some egg and oatmeal & scar smiled, her grandma made her so happy.