Chapter 7: Park Problems

She arrived at the park & found a parking place & grabbed scar & her diaper bag & carried her to the park and placed her in a sand box close to her to keep an eye on her while she read a book and went to sit at the bench behind the sandbox & Scar started playing the in the sand for a while when there was another group of kids, who were older than Scarlett, they noticed her and walked over &  started making fun of her because she was smaller than they were, they called her a  baby! Then Scarlett realized that she had  to go potty but the bigger kids surround her when she got up, to tell her grandma she needed to go! They asked "Where do you think you're going?" Scarlett said "to tell my grandma I need to potty" "Why don't you just go in your diaper like the baby you are?!" Then Scarlett tried to go through them. One boy pushed her down, Scarlett could no longer hold in her pee pee, & soon her diaper was practically sagging! The bigger kids started laughing & pointing, they kicked  sand at her and then left, Scarlett started crying. Her grandma heard her crying and look up from her book to see what was wrong, her grandma noticed Scarlett had  gone almost completely filled her diaper & , Her Grandma said "oh my what happened? Why didn't you tell me you needed to go potty? Then she picked up Scarlett. Scarlett pointed towards the group of kids, and said "They surrounded me and  pushed me down when I had tried to go tell you that I needed to potty and then told me to go in my diaper like the baby I was! After  they pushed me down, I couldn't hold in it  any longer, am sorry grandma... Her grandma patted and rubbed her on the back said its okay, lets go to bathroom and change you as she kissed scar & rubbed her back & scar put her arm around her grandmas neck  & her grandma rubbed her head on her baby & then And then we can go home okay? Then Scarlett laid her head down on her shoulder as they walked to the bathroom, she laid Scarlett down on the changing table and took off the wet diaper and then lifted Scarlett and set her on the potty & said "See if you need to use potty." Scarlett tried & began to push she did also need to poopy . Her grandma heard the plops in the toilet said "Good girl", Her grandma wiped her and lifted her up and put on the fresh pair of clothes , She washed her hands and Scarlett said "up". Her grandma picked her up and Scarlett put her arms over her grandmas shoulders and fell asleep. Her grandma walked to the car and threw the changing bag in the car and then gently laid Scarlett in her car seat, so she wouldn't wake her  up. Grandma Jean got into the car and drove home.

Let me know if y'all have any ideas or leave a comment letting me know y'all are enjoying the story