Chapter 5: Trying again

Scar slept with her grandma that night, her grandma cuddled her close to keep her from falling off of the bed. It was 11:00 O clock when  Scar began squirming around, grandma began to open her eyes & noticed scar squirming , what's wrong little one, are you having bad dream? Scar shook her head no, me have to make wee wee, ohhhh.. why didn't you tell me you needed to tinkle! she said as she picked scar up and took her into the bathroom and pulled her pull up down and set her on the potty and soon enough scar released her full bladder and it flowed into the potty like a full blast water faucet! Her grandma said my goodness you really did need to go potty! You need to work on letting grandma know when you need to either tinkle or poopie! Otherwise you're going to have an accident! Now we need to go the store to pick up some groceries so I'm gonna put a pull up on you so you make sure you tell grandma when you need to go potty so I can take you. She packed a small bag with a couple extra clothes and pull ups for scar and picked her and put her in the car seat and placed a binki in her mouth and gave her her favorite stuffed animal cha cha. Grandma sat in the front seat and started the car and headed for the store. She parked her car grabbed scars bag and put scar on the ground and grabbed her hand and walked into the grocery store. As they entered grandma bent down to scar and said remember if you have to go tinkle or poo-poo you let me know okay? Owkay. Scar said. She waddled beside her grandma while they both looked at the stuff in the frozen food section when scar got a huge sudden urge she had to pee-pee! She begin tugging her grandmas sleeve. She started to say gwandmaw I need to go potty real....but before she could finish her sentence she could feel the warm sensation of her urine flowing and dripping down her leg and creating a small puddle on the floor... & she begin to cry her grandma looked down and said oh my goodness, baby girl! I guess you couldn't hold it huh? That's okay! Accidents happen let go clean you up. She picked up scar and took her to the bathroom and slid off her wet pants and pull up and pulled out a diaper and onesie. And wiped her and slid the dry diaper under scars butt and taped the tabs and said this will prevent any further accidents until you learn a little more okay. She picked up scar and scar let out a yawn and grandma smiled and put scar in the buggy, finished shopping and checked out and she put scar in her car seat and placed the pacifier in her mouth and within minutes scar was asleep still sucking on her paci grandma got in the car and drove home.