Chapter 6: Bath time

As soon as they got home from the store, grandma got out of the car and put the groceries away. She went to go get scar out of her car seat. She noticed scar woke up and was squirming in her car seat & her grandma got her out and then suddenly scar had the urge she had to go poop & she said grandma I need to go poo.. & just as she finished her sentence scar had messed her diaper. Grandma said oh me! Lets get you cleaned up. She laid scar down on the changing table and took her diaper off and wiped her clean and began running a bath for her. She picked her up and placed her in the bath and began bathing her with a wash cloth. She washed her hair, picked her up and wrapped her in a towel & dried her off and put a diaper and shirt on scar & cradled her in one arm while making her a bottle of warm milk to feed her. She sat down on the couch and laid scar against the soft arm of the couch with her arm tightly around her & put the bottle up to scars mouth soon enough scar started sucking on the bottle. Her eyes lids were slowly starting to close more and more until she drifted off to sleep. Her grandma picked her laid her on her bed and got ready for bed and laid down with scar and bringing scar close to her she smiled and said I love you my little one. And she soon fell asleep too. Scar woke up in the middle of the night and realized she had to go potty, she wanted to just flood her diaper and let her grandma changed it in the morning but she also wanted to be big girl for her grandma for going potty. So she tried to wake her grandma. She said grawmaw wae up, me need to go pee pee! Her grandma stirred and said huh? Scar said again a little more louder me need to tinkle, me need go potty! Her grandma realized what scar had said and got up & carried scar to the potty she pulled off her diaper  and sat scar on the potty and just as soon as scars butt hit the seat she began to pee. Her grandma realized she was tinkling and said in half sleepy voice, good girl, grandma is proud of you, you made the potty. She wiped her and put a fresh new diaper on and they laid back down and fell back asleep.

The next day:
Scar began to stir around & realized she needed to go potty but she didn't want to wake her grandma so she just flooded her diaper, & snuggled close to her grandma, when her grandma began to stir and sniff the air. She looked at scar & said is your diaper full of pee pee scar shook her head in shame & nodded uh huh... her grandma smiled it's okay baby let's get you into a dry diaper and then we are gonna go the park to play. She picked up scar & put her on the changing table & un taped her almost leaking diaper & tossed it! She wiped scar & placed a dry diaper on her & got her dressed & packed her a diaper bag & put scar in the car seat & buckled her up & gave her a toy to play with & put her paci to suck on & got into the car & drove away