Chapter 10: set back & babysitter

The next morning grandma went to go get scar out of bed and she was about to pick her up she realized there was a dark spot under scar. She pick up her half asleep baby & realized she had wet herself big time. She put scar on the changing table and un did the tabs and cleaned up scar. She put a new diaper on her and took her downstairs for breakfast. She fed scar eggs and oatmeal & gave her apple juice and put on tv while grandma washed dishes and suddenly scar got the urge she needed to potty so she got up and went to grandma. Grawma I need to make a tinkle. She took scar by the hand and let into the bathroom but before she could take scars diaper off she noticed the yellow line in scars diaper was turning blue scar had already used her diaper & shortly after scar said "change!" Grandma picked up scar and went to go change her when she said "grandma poopoo" get grandma sighed and said go in your diaper and I will change you, as she rubbed scars tummy, scar had completely messed the diaper. She undid the tabs and wiped with the diaper and begin cleaning up scar with wipes when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Grandma called out just a minute and put a fresh diaper on scar and picked her up and answered the door and it was maya a friend of grandmas and was going to baby sit scar for the weekend while grandma went to go see a family in the hospital and didn't want to expose her baby girl to the hospital and germs in there & have to take care of a sick baby as well. She told maya that scar was still learning how to the potty. Maya said well this this is going to be a fun time isn't little one!? Scar begin to whine and cry and buried her head into her grandma and her grandma said honey it only for a couple days grandma will be back soon you'll have fun with maya. You make you be good girl for Maya and try to make it to the potty for me. Scar sniffed and said otay and said grandma? Yes baby, me need to pee pee. She took scar to the potty and maya followed and she was handed to maya and maya sat scar on the potty said there you honey. Scar say there for a minute without doing anything. But soon enough she begin to tinkle in the potty and both maya and grandma smiled and said good girl!! You went potty like big girl! We are so proud of you, grandma took a wipe and wiped her and then put a pull up on her. She picked up a hot bottle she warmed up while washing dishes and sat down and wrapped scar up and put the bottle up to scars mouth and scar begin it suck on the bottle as grandma rocked back and forth in her rocking chair until scar was asleep.