Chapter 4: Make sure you tell grandma

The next morning when Scar woke up. She yawned just as her grandma came in and said good morning baby girl! She picked her up and checked her diaper & said my goodness you are soaking wet, let's get you changed and then grandma is gonna feed a yummy bottle of milk! She laid scar down on the changing table and un taped the diaper tabs and slid the diaper off, & wiped her and slid on a new diaper. She then went to stick scar in her play pen, where then grandma went into the kitchen to make scar a bottle of milk to feed her grandbaby. She grabbed scar out of the play pen and cradled her and gave scar the bottle as she began to suck on the bottle. Her grandma then sat her down and said okay baby today we are going to try and potty train you again. We are gonna try training pants today. So let's change you out of that wet diaper and put a pull up on. She laid scar down on the table and pulled off the diaper and wiped her and slipped on a pull up now let's go over the rules little one.
1) when you need to go tinkle or poopie let me know And I will take you to the potty
2) if you have an accident let me know so I can clean you up
Now do you need to go tinkle or poopie now. Scar shook her head and said yeah I need to tinkle. She picked up scar and pulled her pull ups down and set her on the potty and was hesitant for a bit and her grandma asked is everything okay little one, are you having troubles going potty, Scar looked down and said I can't go wiff someone watching me. Her grandma said ohhhh.. okay, she smiled and turned around and sure enough scar begin peeing, when she was done her grandma smiled and good girl, you went potty like a big girl I'm so proud of you!

*let me know if y'all want me to write more and leave some comments of ideas I can write about :)