Chapter 2: Public accident

One day grandma Jean decided that she would take scar out to the mall and they would walk around and look around. Scar was asleep in her crib , grandma picked her grandbaby & said " time to wakey baby girl" scar rubbed her eyes with her tiny fist & said "grandma?" Her grandma replied yes baby? Scar replied "I need a diapee change it full of pee pee, also I need to go potty, her grandma smiled & carried her to the bathroom & un strapped her diaper and wrapped it up and threw it away and put scar on the potty & soon enough she began to tinkle. Her grandma smiled & clapped "good girl, you went potty like a big girl!" She laid her on the changing table & wiped her & put on fresh diaper & got scar dressed and put her in a onesie and picked her up and packed a diaper bag & placed scar in her car seat. They drove to the mall and grandma got scar out of the car seat and locked the door & they walked in the mall and got something to eat & grandma gave Scar a bottle of apple juicy. Scar sucked on the bottle & finished the bottle & burped. Grandma there food away & they started walking around a few stores, suddenly scar got the urge that she needed to potty, as she was walking beside her grandma holding her hand. She stopped & grabbed her crotch & her grandma stopped & looked down said "do you need to go potty?" But before scar could answer she had already began flooding her diaper & her grandma picked her up & said it's okay baby girl, Let's go get you in a fresh diaper They walked to the bathroom & grandma changed scars wet diaper. She gathered everything up & before they left grandma told scar to stay there while she went potty. After she went potty she washed her hands and picked up scar and walked to the car and threw the bag in the car and then she placed scar in the car & gave her a bottle of juicy. Grandma got in the car and drove home.