Chapter One

Everyone knows of the monster Niklaus Mikaelson also known as the hybrid. What they don't know is he has two daughters. Twins Hope and Faith Mikaelson. He was a monster but he wants to become good for them. People were out to get the twin Mikaelson's because they were powerful. For five years the twins didn't know their family because of Marcel Gerald. Their aunt's and uncles were asleep for a long time and their father was captured. But they will get them back. Now this is my story of how our family became a family again and how we were torn apart.

I was coloring in mine and Hope's room. Hope colored with me. We both looked up when we heard a car pull up.

"Is that her?" Hope asked.

"Let me check. Stay inside." Our mother, Hayley Marshall said from the doorway.

Our mom is a hybrid like our dad. She was a werewolf but when she had us she was killed and since our blood was in her system still, she turned.

Hope and I grinned. And went back to coloring.

~~~~~~~

I stood with Hope and Mary. Mary was a friend of my mom. Our mom walked to us.

"Do you have to go?" Hope asked.

"Yeah. Do you? I'll miss you to much." I said sadly.

"I do. But I'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone." Mom smiled.

I smiled. Hope and I shared a look. We were finally getting out family back. Mom pulled us into a hug.

"I'll call you every night before bed, okay?" She pulled away. "In the meantime, you both listen to Mary. Deal?"

Mom kissed two fingers and held them out. Hope and I did the same and pressed our fingers together.

"Deal." Hope and I said at the same time.

She hugged us one last time before she and Mary went to the car and said goodbye. And finally mom left to bring home our family.

~~~~~~~

I gasped awake. Hope sat up on the bed. We shared the bed. She hugged her teddy bear in fear. Tears streamed down my face. I held her hand to comfort me and her.

Mary turned the light on. "Hope. Faith. Sweeties, are you okay?"

"We had a bad dream." Hope told her.

"Oh. Darling, it's all right." Mary held us to her in comfort. "You're safe. I'm not going anywhere."

I looked down at the pictures that littered on the bed and floor. A serpent eating its own tail.

~~~~~~~

I woke up from sleeping by Hope. I grinned. Mom was back. I shook Hope awake.

"They're here." I said.

Hope smiled. Mom was in the living room waiting for us.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

We nodded and held her hand. I was on her left side and Hope was on the right.

Mom came outside with us and everyone stopped talking. Our dad, Klaus stares in shock.

"Everybody, look who's awake." Mom said.

Hope and I shyly hid behind mom as everyone stared at us.

"Hello." Hope and I faintly said.

"Hello." Our dad said.

"Mom, can Faith and I go play in the garden?" Hope asked.

"Yeah. Sure."

Hope grabbed my hand and we went down the porch.