Chapter Nine

The Hollows removed a blanket covering a body. It was the witch, Dominic. Hope and I brought our hands up. And we brought him back to life. He gasped awake. The Hollows followers jumped in shock. He stood beside us.

"All of you, know that this is the power of the Hollow." Dominic announced. "The power to transcend death, and destroy all who stand against us."

Dominic was the first to bow and the rest followed.

Hope and I walked the streets of New Orleans.

"Witches of the Cauldron." Dominic shouted. The other Hollows followers was right behind him. "I ask you to join your one and true savior. Pledge your loyalty, and she will free you from the oppression."

I heard people shout how the Hollow kills witches and running footsteps. I scowled. Hope and I brought our hands up and made the lamppost explode. And we made more explode. I enjoyed the scream of fear.

"Hope. Faith." I noticed mom running towards us. "Baby, I know you both can hear me. I need you to fight her."

Hope and I chuckled.

"You think you can stop me?" Hope asked, amused.

"I'm not gonna let you take them."

I got angry and brought my hand up. I lifted our mom in the air. She struggled and I snapped her neck. I let her crumble to the ground with a thump. No one can stop Hope and I.

~~~~~~~

Hope and I turned to the Hollows followers. I smirked.

"Quite a party." Marcel came into the church.

"Marcel Gerard, king of New Orleans." Dominic said. Marcel and the girl vampire got pushed back by a boundary spell. "Accompanied by his top advisor. Well, I trust you've come to grovel and bow before the power of the Hollow."

I rolled my head as I stared at them.

"Actually, we came to make a truce. The way I see it, we both have the same enemy:the Mikaelsons. Now, you help me get them out of the city, and maybe there's a world in which we all live happily ever after."

"Diplomacy. A wise choice." He looked at Hope and I. We nodded and he took the boundary spell off.

"I want the king to kneel before me." I said.

He did with annoyance.

"Behold, covens of New Orleans, even the great Marcel Gerard is nothing in the face of the Hollow." Dominic said.

Suddenly Marcel blew some powdery stuff in our faces. And it knocked us out.

~Faith~

I slowly opened my eyes. Hope was beside me and mom was holding us both to her.

"It's okay, baby. Its okay." Mom muttered to us.

"Mom?" Hope questioned.

I looked over and met dads eyes. "Daddy?"

Hope and I sat up.

"What's happening?" Hope asked.

"Hope. Faith. I love you." He hesitated before vamp speeding away.

"Dad!" Hope and I shouted in a panic.

Tears fell down my face. I closed my eyes and held on to mom tighter. I remember being controlled by the Hollow. I hated that feeling. I hurt mom. And I never wanted to do that.

"Your Aunt Rebekah... asked me to give you this." Aunt Freya held two Mikaelson crest necklaces. "She loves you girls so much." She helped put them on us. "Family heirlooms are... very important. They remind us where we come from, and that no matter where you go, our family is with us." Aunt Freya smiled. "I love you girls."

"I love you too, aunt Freya." Hope told her.

"I love you too." I said.

She hugged us. Mom came down the stairs with our stuff. Mom and aunt Freya hugged goodbye.

"You ready?" Mom asked us.

I nodded. "We are."

We walked out but not before looking back at aunt Freya one last time. I know we will see each soon.

Mom brought us to a school for kids like us in Mystic Falls, Va. There were kids all around. I smiled. Hope was talking with two girls as I looked at all the kids.

Some kid bumped into me. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

I looked at him. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He looked around the same age as me.

I blushed. "It's okay."

"Are you new? I never seen you here before."

I nodded. "Yeah. My sister and I just started coming here."

"Who's your sister?"

I pointed at her and he turned to look. "Her name is Hope Marshall."

He smiled. "Sweet. I'm Dylan by the way. Can I ask for yours?"

I smiled, shyly. "Faith Marshall."

That's not my real name but he doesn't need to know my father is the original hybrid. He doesn't need to know that I'm a Mikaelson.

"Well, Faith Marshall. I think you and I will be good friends."

I laughed. "I'll like that."

I caught Hope's eyes from across the courtyard. She smiled and waved. I waved back. Mom waved at us both while talking to Alaric. I waved with a smile and went back to talking to Dylan.

A/N

This is the last chapter for season 4. So sad that the Mikaelson family can't be around each other because of the Hollow. No more always and forever. But they'll see each other again. What do you think will happen in season 5? There's only three episodes so far so I probably won't update unroll there's a little more. And Dylan will be Faith's best friend and possible love interest in the fifth season. Because who doesn't like books about best friends falling in love. What do you think will happen with Dylan and Faith? Thanks for reading.

~Belle~