Chapter One

7 years later

"This idea is dumber then anything you have ever came up with. You know that, right?"

I rolled my eyes as I put my blood in a glass tube. I had another with Hope's blood in it. We put half of my blood in both of them and Hope put half of hers in them to. I set them down and turned to my partner in crime, Dylan Gray.

Dylan and I met on my first day at this school for special kids. We have been best friends for seven years.

"Come on, Dyl. It's not that bad." I said.

"Yes. It is. You and Hope will get caught. And then we probably will never see each other again." His eyes widened in horror.

I laughed. "You're such a drama queen. My mom can't make me stop being friends with you."

He sighed. "I guess. How are you with... everything?"

"What do you mean?" I pulled my jacket on.

"Well your mom and you are fighting. And your dad. I know it's hard, Faith. But you can't shut your one parent who stayed."

Niklaus Mikaelson also known as dad. We haven't spoken for years. And I know it's because of the Hollows power but he can still call. It's been hard for me and I know it's hard for Hope to but I don't know I feel like it's worse for me.

I told Dylan about who my father was because I trust him. Everyone at school deosnt know Hope and I are Mikaelson's. We weren't Hope and Faith Mikaelson we were Hope and Faith Marshall. I didn't tell Dylan at first but I did when he found my Mikaelson crest necklace my Aunt Rebekah gave me. I still wear it everyday.

"I hate him. I understand why he left but he didn't call or anything. He stopped and I hate him." I sighed.

He smiled faintly. "You might think you hate him but you don't. I know you, Faith. You try to hide what you're really feeling."

I grinned. I hugged him tightly. Dylan was my first friend other then Hope. And I love him. I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Dyl."

He blushed. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~

Hope and I walked down the hall to meet Henry who was a crescent wolf. I could smell the nervousness off of him. A year ago I accidently killed someone which activated my wereolf side. Hope haven't yet. And that's kind of why my mom and I are fighting. She didn't want me to activate my werewolf side but I couldn't control myself. I got angry at this girl who was being a b*tch to me and I felt this uncontrollable rage. I pushed her and she hit her head and died. I wish I could change that day so I wouldn't have activated my werewolf side.

"Hey. You have the money?" Hope asked quietly.

He held money out. I smirked.

"Hell yeah." I took the money from him.

Hope gave me a glare. "We aren't gonna ask where you got this." She handed him the vials with our blood mixed in them. "Remember, one now, one after."

He nodded. Hope and I shared a look.

"Are you sure about this, Henry?" Hope questioned.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Be discreet." I told him. "I don't want to get caught giving you blood."

Hope and I walked away leaving Henry alone.

~~~~~~~

I lounged on my bed with Dylan as Hope worked on her homework. Hope and I shared a dorm room. I looked up when someone knocked on the door.